• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Concept Art Book.

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
Now there is another book out... while the concept art book was for design, the new one is for the story. Just look on the official site, there are some updates and the new book is shown there, I'm not in the mood to look it up now =) Maybe the book tells who Nero really is?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Lady_;93415 said:
Now there is another book out... while the concept art book was for design, the new one is for the story. Just look on the official site, there are some updates and the new book is shown there, I'm not in the mood to look it up now =) Maybe the book tells who Nero really is?

Thanks for the update. Defiantly going to go check it out.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
*Ahem* Excuse me for yelling but...WTF DANTE HAD A TAIL AND WINGS AND THEY GOT RID OF THEM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYY!!!! I HATE YOU CAPCOM!!!!!! YOU F**KING CRACKHEADS!!!(Damn im on a role today XD)

*Sniffle* It looks SO good. It's beautiful, totaly demonic and everything I wanted in his DT. It's only freakin perfect. Now im even more dissapointed with part 4. >_>

Ainde

World Saviour
Vergilissexy;93510 said:
*Ahem* Excuse me for yelling but...WTF DANTE HAD A TAIL AND WINGS AND THEY GOT RID OF THEM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYY!!!! I HATE YOU CAPCOM!!!!!! YOU F**KING CRACKHEADS!!!(Damn im on a role today XD)

*Sniffle* It looks SO good. It's beautiful, totaly demonic and everything I wanted in his DT. It's only freakin perfect. Now im even more dissapointed with part 4. >_>
The tail looked pretty cool, i agree with ya.

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
Sure they did... but it was just a sketch...
And Dante... you sound as if you buy me dmc4 books everyday :D
I think there will be scans soon, and yeah, its called Saber of Savior.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ainde;93526 said:
The tail looked pretty cool, i agree with ya.

Seriously! Why did they take it out? I agree with DA, it's a rushed game. I guess they had too much trouble keeping up with the advancement of the PS3. Welp, at least they'll know what they're doing come time for DMC5.

Devilishly Zane

Someone needs to tell Capcom that it dosn't matter how long it takes, just make a game worth the wait. It's a shame that they threw some of those designes out the window.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^I agree, that's why part of me is glad that they're taking a whole ice age for RE5. You hear me Capcom!? Take your time!

Sparda™

I think It's because the game couldn't keep anymore material, in the sense that there was no more space for putting such advanced models of things in the game. At least, It's my opinion. They were restricted from disk space, rather than imagination.

Zato-OW

King
They are using Blueray disc. It should have more then enough space to fit more content into the game. Well idk about the xbox 360 disc.

Devilishly Zane

Xbox doesn't have blu-ray, but it does have external memory drives. Maybe the solution is to buy a couple of extra features from the Marketplace and store them on those memory drives.

Sparda™

Blu-Ray Discs are SL (Single-layer) 25 GB and DL (Dual-layer) 50 GB. The X360 used a high compressing method that preserved the same quality as the PS3's hardware.

dante-must-die

The Red King
god damn those DT forms look SICK!!!! why capcom went with the current ones is beyond me, maybe someone will make a mod for the pc DMC 4 (crosses fingers)

Keaton

Premium
It does suprise me that they didnt give Dante a tail...man that would've been great, especially if they added a few extra tail-including moves whilst in DT (like with Giglamesh) ~drools~

Top Bottom