• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 and DMC HD Collection(and other CAPCOM title's) coming to PS NOW

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
Devil May Cry 4

Devil May Cry 4 immerses you in a gothic supernatural world, where a new protagonist clashes with a familiar hero. As the new leading man, Nero, you’ll unleash incredible attacks and non-stop combos using a unique new gameplay mechanic, his powerful Devil Bringer arm.

Devil May Cry HD Collection

This action-packed set of three Devil May Cry games chronicles the complete adventures of Dante, the world’s toughest demon slayer, with Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition.

• Devil May Cry – Enter a dark realm of demonic marionettes, unearthly phantoms, grim reapers, and other wretched souls. Transform into a demon state to inflict devastating attacks on enemies in this gothic battle of good against evil.
  • Devil May Cry 2 – Dante, the world’s most stylish demon slayer, is back to shake the legions of the underworld to their knees in Devil May Cry 2. This time, Dante has a new devilish partner: Lucia, a mysterious and acrobatic heroine.
  • Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition – Set before the original Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition follows Dante’s journey as he battles his evil twin brother in a final confrontation.
I hope this doesnt lower the chances of a DMC1-3 remaster. :(

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
now when ever i look at DMC2 i can't help but get alittle disappointed
i really do like Lucia
i just wish she was in a better game

but on the bright side this can make new fans for DMC as a whole

it's actully funny
today i made this post in the ranting thinking thread
some fans tell people to start with DMC 3 and then i say "no play DMC 1 first. IT'S THE BEST ONE!"
why are people always so hesitant to play games in order

it's not like Final Fantasy were there are more then 15 games and they all have there own universe

there is an HD collection it's not hard to find a copy of DMC1
and now a ton of people are getting a chance to play DMC1 :D what are the odds

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Just to clarify... PS Now is only a streaming service, right? You can't actually download them into your hard drive?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Oh... well, then I'm not going anywhere near that service.

Netflix is one thing, streaming games is a completely different deal.

------

"Images do not depict actual streaming service."

Yeah, I'll bet they don't.

Top Bottom