• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

Dante94513

Do you have to double tap which direction you're facing, if so then I'm fine, not completely but I played fighting games where I have to double tap the right control stick on order to run

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Do you have to double tap which direction you're facing, if so then I'm fine, not completely but I played fighting games where I have to double tap the right control stick on order to run
Same here but I got it down pretty well but I usually found that annoying but since its for actions and combos.....I can get used to it.

I infact just recently played DMC4 to see how much moves Dante knows for his Rebellion and compared them to DmC Dante's Rebellion moves showed thus far.

DMC4 Dante knows
1. Rebellion Combo A
2. Rebellion Combo B
3. High Time
4. Helm Breaker
5. Stinger(Stinger 2....I don't count upgraded moves)
6. Drive
7. Quick Drive
8. Over Drive
9. Million Stab
10. Prop
11. Shredder
12. Aerial Rave
13. Round Trip
14. Dance Macabre

DmC Dante's Rebellion move shown thus far

1. Rebellion Combo A
2. Rebellion Combo B
3. Stinger
4. Trillion Stab
5. High Time
6. Helm Breaker
7. Aerial Rave
8. Roulette Spin(Nero's move but whatever)
9. Drive
*10. OverDrive(it looks like Over Drive but it could be the DmC equivalent to Drive but its not too hard to incorporate Over Drive since to perform Drive is to hold and release the Y/X button why not double tap the Y/X button after releasing Drive to perform OverDrive)

Prop and Shredder are still there but those are Osiris moves but that doesn't bother me I guess they couldn't incorporate Prop and Shredder into his Rebellion moveset given the new control scheme.

Anyway I hope the French guy is right about getting new moves for Dante or can upgrade his moves since thus far DmC Dante has showed off a good array of moves and I wanna see him pull off more. They can even do Y & B based combos...but that would be too much like Bayonetta or other action games and limit combo freedom. I admit DMC2 actually did had a pretty good set of combos for Rebellion sadly they were never listed in the game so I never got to do them.

DanteHP

WTF is this, this guy isnt dante the young Dante was in DMC3 this is just a peice of crap, campom u did the bigger mistake when u join with Ninja Theory. DMC is my fvrt game and my fvrt Anime too and with tihs all goes down :( ALL OF U AVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO IF U RELLY LOVE DMC:
sorry but this is the way it is-.-

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
WTF is this, this guy isnt dante the young Dante was in DMC3 this is just a peice of crap, campom u did the bigger mistake when u join with Ninja Theory. DMC is my fvrt game and my fvrt Anime too and with tihs all goes down :( ALL OF U AVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO IF U RELLY LOVE DMC:
really?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Wait?!?:w00t:

Are you really doing this?:lol:

So your thread fail so you decided to post this bullsh*t and derade other threads.

chocolatepanda

I don't get that kind of stuff either. Why double tap?
practice by playing bayonetta it has so double tap moves and some other like forwards then back and vice versa which might be added to DmC if they wanna expand the move list a bit.

Just had a thought about the Devil trigger its funny how its aerial focused but so far the only demon weapon we've seen has no air combos. -.-

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
just-stop.jpg

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
practice by playing bayonetta it has so double tap moves and some other like forwards then back and vice versa which might be added to DmC if they wanna expand the move list a bit.

Just had a thought about the Devil trigger its funny how its aerial focused but so far the only demon weapon we've seen has no air combos. -.-

Ohhh...a conundrum....there might be more air combat supported demon weapons........don't know why demon weapons gotta be slow yet pack a mighty punch.

chocolatepanda

Ohhh...a conundrum....there might be more air combat supported demon weapons........don't know why demon weapons gotta be slow yet pack a mighty punch.
I dont really understand it either, im not a fan of slow weapons so i hope there're not all like axe in terms and have some speed on em like gauntlets in previous dmc games. They all packed a punch even without being charged up.

Agility

"Known"
I infact just recently played DMC4 to see how much moves Dante knows for his Rebellion and compared them to DmC Dante's Rebellion moves showed thus far.

DMC4 Dante knows
1. Rebellion Combo A
2. Rebellion Combo B
3. High Time
4. Helm Breaker
5. Stinger(Stinger 2....I don't count upgraded moves)
6. Drive
7. Quick Drive
8. Over Drive
9. Million Stab
10. Prop
11. Shredder
12. Aerial Rave
13. Round Trip
14. Dance Macabre

DmC Dante's Rebellion move shown thus far

1. Rebellion Combo A
2. Rebellion Combo B
3. Stinger
4. Trillion Stab
5. High Time
6. Helm Breaker
7. Aerial Rave
8. Roulette Spin(Nero's move but whatever)
9. Drive
*10. OverDrive(it looks like Over Drive but it could be the DmC equivalent to Drive but its not too hard to incorporate Over Drive since to perform Drive is to hold and release the Y/X button why not double tap the Y/X button after releasing Drive to perform OverDrive)
11. Double Helm Breaker
12. Rebellion Air Combo A
13. Rebellion Air Combo B
14. Finishing stab (Trailer 2)
15. Wall pin (Trailer 2)
16. Shockwave (Trailer 2)
17. Devil's Door into DT ( Trailer 2)
18. Tornado Kick

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
11. Double Helm Breaker
15. Wall pin (Trailer 2)
18. Tornado Kick

11. That was a Helm Breaker equiped with Jump Cancelling
12. I already said Aerial Rave(an air combo for Rebellion)
13. Roulette Spin is another combo(from Nero)
14. .........Finishing stab???
15. I don't think that was in game move just an added effect for the trailer
16. Are you referring to demon stomp
17. Wait what???
18. That is the move that follows after a demon grapple by pressing the x button shortly afterwards...not a Rebellion move.

Kammosjuttu

I dont really understand it either, im not a fan of slow weapons so i hope there're not all like axe in terms and have some speed on em like gauntlets in previous dmc games. They all packed a punch even without being charged up.

Maybe the demon weapons can be upgraded into being a bit faster later on in the game? They've said the player can develop Dante in a desired direction and that some sort of upgrading is available.

Agility

"Known"
11. Double Helm Breaker
15. Wall pin (Trailer 2)
18. Tornado Kick

11. That was a Helm Breaker equiped with Jump Cancelling: You sure? Because that enemy was descending in the Public Enemy trailer. There could be a light and heavy version. Tap/Hold. If not, ok.
12. I already said Aerial Rave(an air combo for Rebellion): He didn't do Aerial Rave. Even though, I believe in one of these trailers he did the actual combo swing for swing.
13. Roulette Spin is another combo(from Nero): It's a move in a combo.
14. .........Finishing stab???: Stabby stabby.
15. I don't think that was in game move just an added effect for the trailer: Hm, haven't seen the upgrade list yet. So it stays.
16. Are you referring to demon stomp: No. He actually sends out a red shockwave with Rebellion. Not OD.
17. Wait what???: My bad, it's the first version of when they showed Dante shoving Rebellion into the ground for DT. I'm expecting that to be on the upgrades list.
18. That is the move that follows after a demon grapple by pressing the x button shortly afterwards...not a Rebellion move: Yeah, maybe you are right. Then again, he kicks them once and sends them flying w/ demon, uppercuts w/angel, (TK) combos w/ Rebellion?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
11. That was a Helm Breaker equiped with Jump Cancelling: You sure? Because that enemy was descending in the Public Enemy trailer. There could be a light and heavy version. Tap/Hold. If not, ok.
12. I already said Aerial Rave(an air combo for Rebellion): He didn't do Aerial Rave. Even though, I believe in one of these trailers he did the actual combo swing for swing.
13. Roulette Spin is another combo(from Nero): It's a move in a combo.
14. .........Finishing stab???: Stabby stabby.
15. I don't think that was in game move just an added effect for the trailer: Hm, haven't seen the upgrade list yet. So it stays.
16. Are you referring to demon stomp: No. He actually sends out a red shockwave with Rebellion. Not OD.
17. Wait what???: My bad, it's the first version of when they showed Dante shoving Rebellion into the ground for DT. I'm expecting that to be on the upgrades list.
18. That is the move that follows after a demon grapple by pressing the x button shortly afterwards...not a Rebellion move: Yeah, maybe you are right. Then again, he kicks them once and sends them flying w/ demon, uppercuts w/angel, (TK) combos w/ Rebellion?

11. Yup its Jump Cancelling in the E3 demo they demonstrated the exact same move said it was jump cancelling.
12. Fine its DmC's equivalent of Aerial Rave
13. It's still Roulette Spin
14. ..........
15. No it doesn't....this is an incomplete list of combos/moves displayed in gameplay and that stab move was just an added effect for a non-gameplay trailer...until I see it showed in gameplay....it's not on the list.
16. That's DRIVE.
17. What trailer???
18. .........TK???

Top Bottom