• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hey, nice to see you! "Gill Bates" indeed...:lol:

I'm pretty much the same as you - I haven't played much of any of the games, hence why I tend to hover in the background and wind everyone up by being a stickler for the rules (and I know you won't be surprised by that :D). Take a good look around and see what's what - DMC is a very popular game and there are plenty of people here who can fill you in on details and advice.

Might be worth owning/playing the game too :lol:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wow, nice to have you here on the Devil May Cry boards, AK! Small world huh? ;)

If you're interested - I'd definitely advise starting with Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, you can buy it dirt cheap from most online retailers nowadays too.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Yeah, if you want but, in all honesty, I prefer Devil May Cry (the first one). Ah, how rude of me, I go by the pseudonym of The Phantarch here, A very warm welcome from me.:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Welcome to the forum, if you haven't played DMC3 yet which is the first in storyline, why not give it a chance and get to know more things about the topics in here?;)
Have fun and post^^

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Dont worry people tend to lose the DMC Virginity very quick trust me and try to enjoy the ride tpo hell lol its fun honest.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
hey there and welcome to the forums!

i started dmc on dmc3 but i think it would be better to start with number 1.

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
hi and welcome...and have fun :D

and don't worry, once you start playing DMC, you're hooked for a loooooong while

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Albion Knight;20435 said:
I've never played this game. I'm newer than a noob. Where should I start?
YAY! A supporter! I am KoRn_Dowwg666, or Korn for short, and if you want to start anywhere-start with Devil May Cry 3. The whole plot of the series becomes clearer when you beat it for it is a prequel to the original game.

Hope this helps!

Tyles

Welcome to the board, Albion Knight the DMC Virgin.

Me, I'm no longer pure anymore. Been in the DMC game for a while. Been around the DMC block countless times.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Quit your job. Who needs money, food, shelter and crap like that when you can play games? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom