• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

ReRave

smug jerk
And even though i am a DmC hater i try to behave nice because there are actually DmC supporters who have tried to be cool with me, and i respect that.
This was the dumbest thing you ever wrote.
On everything else that you stated: read my posts, stop interpreting things into it, that aren't said or implied and THEN please feel as if I had said "NO YOU!".

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
This was the dumbest thing you ever wrote.
On everything else that you stated: read my posts, stop interpreting things into it, that aren't said or implied and THEN please feel as if I had said "NO YOU!".
Let's call it day as i'm not interested to continue arguing with you.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
The big deal is that there are people among DmC supporters who are still blind to the truth.
DmC supporters use the argument "Fans want the same old crap" - bullshit. Fans want the same old great gameplay but polished, and a new story (If that's possible). I've said this over 5 times now (That's how much ignorance i have met among certain DmC supporters).

DMC fans who don't like DmC accept the game. What we don't accept is a douchebag named Tameem telling us that Dante is not cool. And another thing DmC supporters are blind to accept, they want NT's Dante to be perceived as DMC Dante.

Open your eyes and look around you - people hate NT's Dante because he's a poser of DMC Dante. On top of that the creator Tameem tells us that DMC Dante who they have copied ideas from is not cool.

I accept DmC. I find DMC series doomed because Hideki left Capcom.
But i won't accept a piece of trash's opinion as fact, and neither will i accept your or anyone else opinion.

If you liked DMC for it's gameplay - that's fair. But don't go into "character" terroritory of DMC and say "Well NT's Dante is cooler if you ask me" - if you don't like DMC Dante, the one and the only, and the source - then you better hold your tongue. Because opinion is not fact, and if you didn't like DMC Dante from the beginning to the extent that he was important to see in the game, then you really don't got much to say in the matter. And quite honestly if DmC's gameplay isn't smooth everyone will leave it to die.
Some would

I've been called narrowminded, ignorant, sensitive, and much more because i dislike things around DmC controversy.

I am not blind to the things around me, one of them is that DmC is going to happen. I just hope that it fails because a moron who don't know crap about wht "cool" is shouldn't succeed with his idiot self centered mind (TAmeem is person i am speaking of). And i rather like a character for what he/she is than what people want him to be.

Damn bro. calm down, it's just a game.:/

Railazel

To All DmC Supporters: If you like the reboot, then shut up. People have a right to hate what they feel like hating, so expressing your discomfort/dislike of people hating on the reboot is pointless. Besides, DmC isn't necessary and really shouldn't exist, there was nothing about DMC that need a radical change rather it had problems that could easily have been fixed. The fact that DmC exists shows Capcom's incompetence and inability in making good decisions about some of their franchises as well as their selection of developers (they cutoff the original developers of DMC, putting the franchise in a roller- coaster, then decides to hire NT with only two games under their belt, both of them not being all that impressive).

To all DmC Haters: Please can you guys move on. DmC is here and it will more than likely stay. NT and Capcom have worked to hard on this and placed too much risk on it to just cut short and waste more money on remaking it again. Let's all just say our final goodbyes to Dante and just enjoy the new DmC (if we can) as it is.

Now can we please continue theorizing like we're supposed to?

ZeroLove

To All DmC Supporters: If you like the reboot, then shut up. People have a right to hate what they feel like hating, so expressing your discomfort/dislike of people hating on the reboot is pointless. Besides, DmC isn't necessary and really shouldn't exist, there was nothing about DMC that need a radical change rather it had problems that could easily have been fixed. The fact that DmC exists shows Capcom's incompetence and inability in making good decisions about some of their franchises as well as their selection of developers (they cutoff the original developers of DMC, putting the franchise in a roller- coaster, then decides to hire NT with only two games under their belt, both of them not being all that impressive).

To all DmC Haters: Please can you guys move on. DmC is here and it will more than likely stay. NT and Capcom have worked to hard on this and placed too much risk on it to just cut short and waste more money on remaking it again. Let's all just say our final goodbyes to Dante and just enjoy the new DmC (if we can) as it is.

Now can we please continue theorizing like we're supposed to?

Opinions. Nothing more than opinions. I respect your opinion, but I do not respect the fact that this shows your disrespect for others' opinions. So all in all, take your own advice and please, shut up.

I do agree that this thread should go back to its original purpose though.

Domenic93

The big deal is that there are people among DmC supporters who are still blind to the truth.
DmC supporters use the argument "Fans want the same old crap" - bullshit. Fans want the same old great gameplay but polished, and a new story (If that's possible). I've said this over 5 times now (That's how much ignorance i have met among certain DmC supporters).

DMC fans who don't like DmC accept the game. What we don't accept is a douchebag named Tameem telling us that Dante is not cool. And another thing DmC supporters are blind to accept, they want NT's Dante to be perceived as DMC Dante.

Open your eyes and look around you - people hate NT's Dante because he's a poser of DMC Dante. On top of that the creator Tameem tells us that DMC Dante who they have copied ideas from is not cool.

I accept DmC. I find DMC series doomed because Hideki left Capcom.
But i won't accept a piece of trash's opinion as fact, and neither will i accept your or anyone else opinion.

If you liked DMC for it's gameplay - that's fair. But don't go into "character" terroritory of DMC and say "Well NT's Dante is cooler if you ask me" - if you don't like DMC Dante, the one and the only, and the source - then you better hold your tongue. Because opinion is not fact, and if you didn't like DMC Dante from the beginning to the extent that he was important to see in the game, then you really don't got much to say in the matter. And quite honestly if DmC's gameplay isn't smooth everyone will leave it to die.
Some would

I've been called narrowminded, ignorant, sensitive, and much more because i dislike things around DmC controversy.

I am not blind to the things around me, one of them is that DmC is going to happen. I just hope that it fails because a moron who don't know crap about wht "cool" is shouldn't succeed with his idiot self centered mind (TAmeem is person i am speaking of). And i rather like a character for what he/she is than what people want him to be.
don't forget that he called the fans that didn't like the new game sheep

ReRave

smug jerk
don't forget that he called the fans that didn't like the new game sheep
Antoniades didn't. I did.
Edit: Multiple times.

You might have noticed, that there are literally no supporters, that are making such a fuss over this like CoolDemon is as a hater. Now, I am not saying, that your point is completely invalid, but I think my part should be added:

The hater-crew is constantly all up in our case(, as has been proven numerous times not only in this thread), yet they insist on their moral superiority, e.g.: "Stop bashing old Dante, I'm not hating on new Dante" <= Bullshit. Not a day goes by that I find five offensive posts against either DmC, new Dante or Antoniades/NT. What is my point?
Grab your own damn nose, before you act all high and mighty, since there is no justification for people like those I've mentioned to feel, that their opinion is any more valid than that of others.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Antoniades didn't. I did.
Edit: Multiple times.

You might have noticed, that there are literally no supporters, that are making such a fuss over this like CoolDemon is as a hater. Now, I am not saying, that your point is completely invalid, but I think my part should be added:
And your a hater of Dante. It's not necessary to mix the copy Dante and real Dante, but you do that.
You tell everyone "Dante looks like a drag queen" (obviously incorrect), but because it's your opinion - your not wrong or right about it - right?
You should check your head: Dante does not look like a drag queen. That's a FACT.
You tell us who dislike DmC to stop spreading hate, yet you yourself spread hate that "DMC sucks" and "NT is saving it". And so on bullshit. "New Dante is more relateable". "He's more human".

**** NT's Dante - he's a version. Accept him as a version and stop talking about the real Dante because your such a baby who can't accept that people love real Dante.

I made a reply to XxdevildantexX. Guess who replied back? RERAVE.So stop the bullshit. The only ones making a fuss are people like you.
Even your bloody picture of yourself resembles NT's Dante.
You guys have no case other than talking about how NT are making Devil May Cry better and talking positive crap about them constantly. And you easily accept NT's Dante as a "changed DMC Dante" when that's false.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Ι see a nice exchange of words here. Bullshit being the most popular among them. So yeah get some warn both of you. And CoolDemon, since you apparently will never stop yourself from replying to your DmC rivals, while getting angry at them and making them angry as well resulting into a mess EVERY TIME (You have quareled with practically everyone who's a supporter) you also get banned, again. Whether or not it's temporary this time will remain to be seen, as I'll discuss it with the other members of the staff.

But to make things clear. In the above exchange Rerave wasn't any better than you. However, he's only at his 2nd warn. Along wiith your temp-ban it's like you've gotten 4, and now a 5th. So yeah, I don't see you improving.

ReRave

smug jerk
And your a hater of Dante. It's not necessary to mix the copy Dante and real Dante, but you do that.
Why not? It's a guy named Dante in a game named Devil May Cry. This might sound new, but that's logic.

You tell everyone "Dante looks like a drag queen" (obviously incorrect), but because it's your opinion - your not wrong or right about it - right?
Now, repeat after me: My opinion is not fact, nor did I ever say that.

You should check your head: Dante does not look like a drag queen. That's a FACT.
Your opinion IS fact? Why?

You tell us who dislike DmC to stop spreading hate, yet you yourself spread hate that "DMC sucks" and "NT is saving it". And so on bullshit. "New Dante is more relateable". "He's more human".
Well that's just a plain old lie, since I have not much against the old games. I just find the new look better and you are crazy mad about that.

**** NT's Dante - he's a version. Accept him as a version and stop talking about the real Dante because your such a baby who can't accept that people love real Dante.
Wait what? You're the guy crying over people disliking what you like, stop reflecting your problems on me.

I made a reply to XxdevildantexX. Guess who replied back? RERAVE.
You must be really intimidated by that. I am free to quote, comment and discuss with anyone I like.

So stop the bullshit.
No.

The only ones making a fuss are people like you.
Again: No.

Even your bloody picture of yourself resembles NT's Dante.
I'll just take that as a compliment instead of a clumsy elementary school-style insult, is that ok with you?

You guys have no case other than talking about how NT are making Devil May Cry better and talking positive crap about them constantly. And you easily accept NT's Dante as a "changed DMC Dante" when that's false.
What is false? Me thinking NT is doing a great job? How is that false? How is not liking old Dante false?

Bullshit being the most popular among them.

But to make things clear. In the above exchange Rerave wasn't any better than you.
So you get a warning for "Bullshit" now, even when it's the only viable expression at hand? You're right, I'm not even trying to be nice with CoolDemon, but I refuse to accept, that my post was in any way personally offensive towards anyone involved.
I don't think it changes anything, but I object your decision as unfair.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
All the fighting and arguing only happens here in the DmC lists....
Why cant we all get along?
anime-phoenix-wright-375098.gif

Even I'm being affected by the bickering...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As much as I agree that people who won't accept a different opinion instead of their own is the cause of all that, I must implore you to continue with the topic instead of discussing this (here) gentlemen^_^

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
All the fighting and arguing only happens here in the DmC lists....
Why cant we all get along?
anime-phoenix-wright-375098.gif

Even I'm being affected by the bickering...
I knew it was matter of time, before Godot(Diego Armando)makes his entrance.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
As much as I agree that people who won't accept a different opinion instead of their own is the cause of all that, I must implore you to continue with the topic instead of discussing this (here) gentlemen^_^

No offense but theres a lot of conflict in this forum.Hate will bring more hate and the members of this forum are divided really and we can't stop them because i think they really need to say what they need to say or else they will feel restless.

Moving on........
I'm guessing that the bosses names of this reboot are linked to the human sings again but not the 7 deadly sins and the demons look robotic,wouldn't there will be another explanation why they look like that?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
No offense but theres a lot of conflict in this forum.Hate will bring more hate and the members of this forum are divided really and we can't stop them because i think they really need to say what they need to say or else they will feel restless.

Moving on........
I'm guessing that the bosses names of this reboot are linked to the human sings again but not the 7 deadly sins and the demons look robotic,wouldn't there will be another explanation why they look like that?

what are human "sings", do you mean sins?

the robotic look could be explain as those enemies are being created using robotic or clockwork parts. Its a form of demon technology. The reasons why demons are messing with technology is too close a gapp between them and the humans as human advances in technology are a unforeseen weakness.

chocolatepanda

Moving on........

My guess it to why they look robotic is the demons just use tech as a medium to take physical forms and since NT wants everything in the game to be explainable it would make sense for the lesser demons to use tech which is common in the world although there could be a reason story wise but i doubt it since we know not all the demon use tech to take a form.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
My first guess is they are artificially created or something but those two are interesting theories ;)
Also maybe izaya i mean NT's dante will fight REAL DEMONS through the game if the demons are artificially created.

Top Bottom