• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
of course ninja theory will change vergil's appearance if he is to show up, but hopefully they will keep his style and personality similiar and recognizable. and i don't agree with if vergil appears then it'll give another reason for DmC to fail. online i've seen alot of people that say" if vergil is in this game i will definitely buy it", or" vergil should be in this game to help it out" so there will be a bunch of people that will buy this game just because vergil's in it.
But Vergil is harder character to pull off than Dante. But yes i have seen the people too saying if Vergil is in game they will buy it. But if they make Vergil look bad and rest of Vergil fans see it they will not buy the game.

Asmodaius

Vergil is cool, but I don't find him that cool. I seriously find Lucia a cooler character which I know MANY here will disagree with, but she is generally more my type of character. I would like to see Vergil in DmC as well though, as a counterpart to Dante like he was in DMC3. And then they would stick to the "Dante's Inferno" theme like they did in the past games.

Asmodaius

we can tell you like lucia better ^ :)

I know right? XD
There was a fanart of Vergil and Dante, with Dante looking like his DmC self and a version of Vergil of how he could look like if he is in this game, looking like a high class society student to counter Dante's street rugged punkish looks... I wouldn't mind if he looked like something like that.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I know right? XD
There was a fanart of Vergil and Dante, with Dante looking like his DmC self and a version of Vergil of how he could look like if he is in this game, looking like a high class society student to counter Dante's street rugged punkish looks... I wouldn't mind if he looked like something like that.
i believe i saw that too, i agree i wouldn't mind that look

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
vergil is a bit harder than dante as he has only made one appearance so there is more pressure to get it right where dante has made several inconsistent or out of order appearances so people are less worried about him.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
on topic the voice sounds more like arkham than andy serkis.

for all we know, it could be arkham or another character telling dante that ofscreen raher than the city.

the scientist from the tgs10 one could be an avatar of the city created by the city to interact wit its inhibtants in a nuanced way.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
It's important to know that DmC is the result of greed (Capcom). Capcom allowed a reboot and wanted to westernize because they want to more cash. That is why they hope to sell 5M units of DmC

In this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39HPMAkEBI

At 3:24 Tameem Antoniades speaks of how politicians use up the money of youths comparing it that to DmC demonic world trying to kill Dante.

DmC = corporeal Capcom blocking out fans and doing what's best for them to sell 5M unites.

And in trailer there is text on wall "Don't accept the world for what it is"

Us fans shouldn't accept DmC
1) It's not what we wanted
2) And also important: It's made by assholes like Tameem Antoniades who are arrogant, disrespectful and don't know a **** about making a game with good gameplay.

Difference between a movie/film and a videogame:
.......Gameplay?
dmc was always supposed to be westernized. Dante is an american

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante isn't even living into our own world, not even our own time seeing as the buildings and stuff look like they go a few centuries back. So he probably is something of 'his'. If he looks American is because they tried to make him look so. XD

Top Bottom