• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The Solid Devil (ACT 2: Another Wolf?!)

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos was inside the cave, he looked some pictures there, like fire, water, wind and earth, he walked a little more inside the cave, to a place where he didnt ventured when he was a kid, he reached a strange place, a door could be looked, the door had a strange writing that couldt read but he know their meaning.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not receiving an answer from Solid, Tyther sighed and grabbed a bowl and some cereal. "You want something to eat? We don't have much, but you can have as much as you want. My mother won't mind."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos opened the door and finded a collar, with a gem in form of a star in it, he grab it and put it around his neck, he went out from the cave and reached quickly Tythers home, he entered it and went to the kictchen.

OOC:DT i think its already time to introduce the antagonist to this story

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: I believe you're right. It's been far too long.

Gihren saw Lunos leave, and followed stealthily. "That's it, my little dog. Run into my trap. I hope you like surprises..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos saw Solid went he entered Tythers home, he looked at Tyther and asked him."Hey i founded this, what do you think it is". He sayed as he grab the cristal in star shape. "I think i was being watched too".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at the crystal star. From it's gold color, he could tell what it was. "This looks like an Untouchable, but it's too small..." He stopped suddenly, sniffing the air. "Lunos, was there someone with you?"

OOC: this RP is too good to let die. Come on, people!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos sniffed and received a strange scent, a part good, the other rotten."No i was alone, in the star, i think is something from the elementals".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther saw the star change from it's earthen yellow to a fiery red. "That's odd..."

Gihren, as bold as ever, walked calmly to the door and rang the doorbell. "Excuse me, mind helping a poor traveler out?" He quickly changed his form to that of a wounded warrior before someone answered the door.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos went towards the door and looked at the wounded man, he feeled a strange scent on him."Tyther you should open, i dont trusth in this one".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren faked passing out, pretending to have lost too much blood.

Tyther looked at him and took a deep sniff. "You're right. Solid, what should we do about him?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Let him die, survival of the fittest I always say." Solid mockingly said propping the passed out man against the wall. "He smells very odd... it's a terrible... and familiar smell." The young wolf closed his eyes and made a face of disgust. "Hmph.. smells human for the most part. There's also something else... maybe it's just feces."

OOC: THIS was MY best work guys! We cannot let it die out like some mediocre 80s rockband! IT MUST live on!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren got back up and laughed, his voice suddenly changed back to his normal, raspy voice. He changed back, his armor turning into a long, black trench coat, his hair turning black and his blue eyes turning a bright yellow. "Hello, Solid. Remember me?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid scratched his head and sighed. "Should I remember you? Heh, the only thing familiar about you is your scent, you stink, I recommend hot water and soap."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren scoffed and put his hands on his hips. "You honestly don't remember me? Well, it's been so long, and you were only just a child when I..." He paused, looking Solid in the eye. "...Murdered your father, Solidus."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos keeped his guard hight, he looked at Tyther and Solid, the sons of Solidus, he tryed to focus his elementals powers in his claws, but the made all Lunos body go on flames.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren put a hand up. "Now, now. This isn't the place to fight. I don't want to hurt your mother, Tyther."

Tyther took a step back. "How the hell do you know my name?"

Gihren merely laughed. "It's a long story."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"So, you must be one of Mundus' little puppets?" he asked a bit annoyed by the statement. Then drawing his sword and pointing it at his father's killer. "Then let's take this outside."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren laughed. "Mundus? Hell no. I hate him. Worst ruler ever." he flashed a toothy smile. "I did it of my own accord. Heh heh heh."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Of course, you had to take him out when he was weak and vulnerable. This battle will have a different outcome I assure you." Solid said as he quickly exited the home.

Top Bottom