• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The Solid Devil (ACT 2: Another Wolf?!)

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos became a beast when he heared those words coming from Gihren mouth, Tyther being the only one that tryed to make Lunos a god person, back when he was a stealer and killer, now he is back to that state. Lunos charged at Gihren, grabing him by the chess and making him fall.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren, completely caught off guard, let out a startled yelp as he fell and threw Tyther along with his sword. However, luck was not on Lunos' side. As the sword fell, it cut into Tyther's arm and stayed there, impaling it. Tyther flew to the ground and then slowly got up, looking with wide eyes at the sword in his arm.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos growled, running at Tyther, am changing from metal to ice, frozing Tyther arm, and taking the sword out, he quickly frozed it, he growled, he was not so enraged that he could not speak he looked at Gihren and grunted at him, running and creating a sword of metal.

OOC: The growl Lunos did to Tyther was."You shall not feel any pain".
And the grunt at Gihren was."You will die".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren slowly sat up, rubbing his helmeted head. "That wasn't called for, you know. I think it's time to put this wolf down." Gihren outstretched his arm, and from it fired three waves of shadow in rapid succession.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos dobged the firts fire rolling,the second one missed, but the third one, hitted his metal face, making Lunos scream a little, he raised again and charged again at Gihren, trying to impale his sword in Gihren windpipe.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren grabbed the iced-over sword and closed his fist, shattering it. "You poor, poor dog." He said in his menacing voice. "You truly think you'll stand up to me? I can't even pity you, you're so low compared to me. I think it's time to end this." Gihren charged up demonic energy in his body, releasing it to show one of his many favorite forms, a giant, demonic centaur.

OOC: This is Gihren's new form.

GranDracmon.gif

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: I believe that that is a frigging digimon.

BIC: Lunos saw the giant form of Gihren, he decided to switch to fire, creating a whip how fire, he threw it to Gihren face, enveloping it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Knew you'd catch it. ^_^

BIC: Gihren inhaled, sucking in the fire and then blowing it back at Lunos. He laughed again, loudly. "You make it too easy. I'm invincible now! Just give up." What Gihren didn't know was that Tyther, still with a frozen arm, jumped up behind him and hit him in the side of the head at the temple, knocking him out before he had a chance to fight much. Gihren, unconscious, turned back to his normal, human-like form.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos didnt suffered anything from the fire, after all it was his current element, he was still in battle rage, so he tried to cut Gihren head now.

OOC: Where are you Solid.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren's seemingly unconscious body stirred a bit and then sunk into the shadows, defeated. Tyther sighed and held his arm out. "Care to thaw this? And quit growling. You're acting like when I first met you. Those were some rough times for you."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You have no idea of what happened in your sleep, you should look at your brother". Lunos sayed that as he calmed and pointed to the bleeding body of Solid, he put his hands around Tyther arm melting the ice.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther ran to Solid, thanking god that he was still alive. "Oh my god... Solid... I was too weak... I should've been there for you, but I wasn't... Damn..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos cancelled all his element, making the star become gray and he runned to Solid."We should take him.....inside". Lunos pause was when he sat the huge hole in Solid back, made by Gihren weapom.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid grunted, then clenched his fists as if he still had some fight left. Though clearly he didnt. He was too weak to protect Tyther, Lunos, and even himself. His body language showed disbelief, insecurities, and self-pity.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at Solid and sighed. "No... He probably wants to be left alone for a while. Let's just let him do as he pleases. It would be the nicer thing to do."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid just sat there looking towards the ground. Staring off into the endless green as he contemplated his next encounter with Gihren. "I have to... become much stronger... MUCH, MUCH--stronger.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther patted Solid on the shoulder. "You at least stood a chance. I was knocked unconscious twice. I feel completely useless..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"No, brother, you fought well. There was just... nothing that either of us could have done. But now we have a choice! We can either mope around and bask in the sorrow brought on by defeat, or we can become stronger, and overcome this obstacle." Solid said with eyes now fiery and strong. He would become stronger, he would protect everyone, and defeat his enemy. 'Gihren will die by my sword..." Solid thought to himself.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther unsheathed Alpha, a playful grin on his face. "Well, the only way to get stronger now is to learn how to use our auras effectively." He put Alpha into a fighting stance. "And the only way to use it, is to remember how you felt at that moment. I saw it on a TV show once."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos still in his metal form tryed to materialise his power, he focused on Tythers feet, and he thinked on fire, he bursted in laughts when he saw Tyther feet burning because the ground was heated

Top Bottom