• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Soundtracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
XicoPT I edited your post as:

Discussion of illegal activities such as p2p file sharing, software and media piracy and intellectual property violations are not welcome here.

And to answer the original question Amazon seems to have all of them;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's such a shame that game soundtracks cost so much money - I really like the Halo music, but the albums cost more than I am willing to pay :(

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Angel;51195 said:
It's such a shame that game soundtracks cost so much money - I really like the Halo music, but the albums cost more than I am willing to pay :(

It is probably because they are so popular. I don't think a game's soundtrack with, let's say less hits, would cost the same.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I guess you're right - still is a shame though. But then again there is always the option of Ebay or Amazon market place...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yuppers - in UK, the market place do them for under £6 each which is brilliant considering how much it retails for :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I like the Final Fantasy 10 soundtrack...the piano music is beautiful...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;51371 said:
I like the Final Fantasy 10 soundtrack...the piano music is beautiful...

Still think the intro song is the best for that which many people are still under the misconception that Rammstein did it when Nobuo Uematsu performed it. Rammstein just did a cover of it i believe but original actually in Final Fantasy X was by Nobuo Uematsu.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The original is the best - pity it's so hard to find at a decent price, although the reviews reckon it is worth every penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom