• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC songs.

berto

I Saw the Devil
A while back I found a game rip of of the game that had the remixes for the songs inside the game. Most of them were just re worked to fit in with the game so they are just variations on the song, instrumentals, noised, removed instruments, that sort of thing. It also had a few, like 2, reworks of the songs. Since it's a game rip I don't think I'm allowed to post it, though.

Edit:
Ok, I rechecked and the rip and it's instrumentals for battle themes:

1. Age of Mutation V1
2. Age of Mutation V2
3. Age of Mutation V3
4. Zombie Fistfight
5. Gimme Deathrace V1
6. Gimme Deathrace V2
7. Clouds of War V1
8. Clouds of War V2
9. Buried Alive V1
10. Buried Alive V2
11. Empty V1
12. Empty V2
13. Empty V3
14. I Know What I Am Doing V1
15. I Know What I Am Doing V2
16. No Redemption
17. Gotta Go
18. How Old is Your Soul V1
19. How Old is Your Soul V2
20. Pull The Pin
21. Never Surrender
22. Sent To Destroy
23. All Pain Is Gone
24. Main_PC_0000027A
25. Main_PC_000003A8
26. Main_PC_000003B2
27. Main_PC_0000037D
28. Main_PC_0000037F
29. Main_PC_000004E9
30. Main_PC_00000489
31. Main_PC_00000490
32. Main_PC_00001211
33. Sequential One
34. Media Riot
35. Hunter Battle V1
36. Hunter Battle V2
37. Hunter Battle V3
38. Hunter Battle V4
39. Hunter Battle V5
40. Hunter Battle V6
41. Hunter Battle V7
42. Hunter Theme (OST)
43. Poison Battle V1
44. Poison Battle V2
45. Poison Battle V3
46. Poison Battle V4
47. Poison Theme (OST)
48. Bob Barbas Theme
49. Bob Barbas Battle V1
50. Bob Barbas Battle V2
51. Bob Barbas Theme (OST)
52. Lilith's Club 1
53. Lilith's Club 2
54. Lilith's Club 3
55. Lilith's Club (OST)
56. Mundus Battle V1
57. Mundus Battle V2
58. Mundus Battle V3
59. Mundus Theme (OST)
60. Bayonetta? - Misc Music

The ones that say (OST) are from the soundtrack, I think, I'm too lazy to go look for my CD copy and check.

Last edited:

Havoc

A while back I found a game rip of of the game that had the remixes for the songs inside the game. Most of them were just re worked to fit in with the game so they are just variations on the song, instrumentals, noised, removed instruments, that sort of thing. It also had a few, like 2, reworks of the songs. Since it's a game rip I don't think I'm allowed to post it, though.

The game rip links are already in this post
http://devilmaycry.org/threads/dmc-songs.14251/page-2#post-522428

Luciole

So there is no full song from this cutscene (When Dante enter the club)?
We can ear it in this video at the beggining:

It's a shame, many people loved that part!

Stålvind

Hello, does anyone have the full soundtrack ripped from the game? I managed to get the Instrumental Battle Tracks, but the links to DmC: Devil May Cry Line-In Rip by Solid-Ares is dead.... Can anyone help?

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Other the battle themes and 3 and 4's main themes I never really noticed music in DMC. Heck it always felt like DMC1 had only two songs. I should probably youtube the tunes...

Stålvind

YouTube doesn't satisfy me, as there are mostly fanmade extended versions of the most popular themes with often bad quality. That's why I asked if somebody has this full Line-In Rip, I am a die hard Combichrist fan so I am after them...I only found 4 of them on russian version of facebook, vkontakte. The other two as I found out, were from the game demo, they were on YouTube.

Also, I learned that there is one more official release of DmC music, besides Combichrist's No Redemption and DmC: Soundtrack Selection. It was something called Premium Sound Track, don't know about Noisia, but Combichrist tracks were different than the ones on Soundtrack Selection and No Redemption. Sequential One sounds totally different and has lyrics! There is one unreleased track with full lyrics - Sun Of Ice. After I listened to it a few times, it turned out, that from The Instrumental Battle Tracks:

29 - Main_PC_000004E9 - is in fact a short reprise from Sun Of Ice, the beginning of the song, just after the guitar kicks in
30 - Main_PC_00000489 - is in fact Transmission II from Premium Sound Track
32 - Main_PC_00001211 - is in fact short reprise from Sun Of Ice, the ending part

Top Bottom