• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC songs.

Romy

Does anyone know the name of 3rd battle theme and the song that plays in Lilith's cutscene once Dante enters her club? It seems those weren't included in the ost. Thanks.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
"Lilith's club" track actually have all the "background" music that plays in that stage, being it during cutscenes or gameplay. Take a better look at the Noisia soundtrack, maybe you'll find it. I know is hard since the tracks are not clearly divided for each cutscene and moment like in previous DMC soundtracks, but it is there.

Devil Triigger

Play outside the box
Liliths club track is indeed in the Noisia soundtrack. However, I myself am still hunting down that third battle theme

Ruisu

All battle themes (except for some bosses themes) are in the Combichrist OST for DmC. To be more precise, any music in the game with vocals is in Combichrist OST for DmC. The album is called "No Redemption".

Romy

I've listened to "Lilith's club" theme and it's not the same as the beat that starts once that cutscene starts. Also, there is NO 3rd battle theme in Chombichrist's album No Redemption. I've checked, multiple times.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I've listened to "Lilith's club" theme and it's not the same as the beat that starts once that cutscene starts. Also, there is NO 3rd battle theme in Chombichrist's album No Redemption. I've checked, multiple times.

DId you check the bonus disc of "No Redemption"?
There are a few other Combichrist tracks within the game, those are originally from other albums (like All pain is gone or Sent to Destroy for example)

Romy

DId you check the bonus disc of "No Redemption"?
There are a few other Combichrist tracks within the game, those are originally from other albums (like All pain is gone or Sent to Destroy for example)

Yep, did that too. They didn't put those tracks on the album. Which is ironic because those are the best ones. :D

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Mission 3 or 4, when Dante's chopping eye cameras, that theme plays in-battle, which is not in the OST.

Sounds like some kind of remix to me, either of pull the pin or empty, still not sure about that (kind of funny, that you post this video, since I made it XD)

I'll look into the song from liliths club tomorrow, way to tired to start the game now

Ruisu

well that's weird. I guess they did leave those out, no idea why though. Maybe these battle songs are only a short loop, and they didn't want to add it since the songs in Combichrist album are only full versions?

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Yup I guess so,
I believe the 3rd battle theme in the level is this:
I'm not totally sure which cutscene the OP means though

EDIT: Belinos beat me to it

Ruisu

I think he meant Get yout body beats is the music from the cutscene.

lol, I've got the bonus version of the album but couldn't recognize the beggining of the song anyway.

Romy

Sounds like some kind of remix to me, either of pull the pin or empty, still not sure about that (kind of funny, that you post this video, since I made it XD)

I'll look into the song from liliths club tomorrow, way to tired to start the game now
Haha, then you know which song I'm talking about. :D

Romy

Hmm, the song in Lilith's cutscene is different. A bit faster and better beat. Maybe a remix of that song?

Top Bottom