• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Smartphone app!!!

EllDawn

If you scan the picture it shows for the mission, it will give you a time in the video to go to, pause and scan the frame.

I had the same problem. I don't remember how I finally got it to work.

Edit: lol. Great timing. I was just barely late to post this.

mulalleybs

Alright well I've been messing around for a few minutes and haven't figured it out yet.. Can someone tell me what to do for mission 13 and 14

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For 13, go to Raptor news and the article about job loss. Point the phone to the right of the page at the article images on the right. It took me a while to get the correct angel though.

For 14, go to the 'economy' article on Raptor and scan the main image.

Hope that helps. :)

EllDawn

I'm having problems with mission 12. I haven't tried the others, yet. I keep getting called away for other things.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm having problems with mission 12.
I'm actually not sure about 12. I have it completed, but I got it by accident by messing on the Raptor site before the missions were updated on the Order blog.
The way I got it originally was from the 'recent stories' section, but it doesn't seem to work now.

EllDawn

I'm actually not sure about 12. I have it completed, but I got it by accident by messing on the Raptor site before the missions were updated on the Order blog.
The way I got it originally was from the 'recent stories' section, but it doesn't seem to work now.
That's funny. I guess that explains why some people are getting points ahead of time, then.

mulalleybs

This stupid ass app is crashing on every one of the new missions, anything that you have to scan a screenshot for its crashing on. And how do you complete the rail mission? it says to scan the image and when I do the screen changes, but nothing else happens. I'm also ****ed off because I had nose surgery two days ago and accidentally punched myself in the nose while using this app. -_-

EllDawn

Haha yeah.. It just smarts some. Being cooped up in your own place for a few days isn't much fun so I'm just venting I suppose. :p
I can understand that. And I'm glad I could get you to at least smile. It might not help with the pain, but it will help lighten things up.

You could give the program a few days and see if it'll be updated. I, for one, still need to try figuring out how to complete mission 12.

mulalleybs

I can understand that. And I'm glad I could get you to at least smile. It might not help with the pain, but it will help lighten things up.

You could give the program a few days and see if it'll be updated. I, for one, still need to try figuring out how to complete mission 12.
Well I appreciate it. =) for mission 12 I believe I just took a screen of the demo title screen.

Top Bottom