• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Smartphone app!!!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
And yet...you can't own the right to parallel dimensions existing over reality, or subliminal messages via them :/

EllDawn

My how interesting this conversation has become.

I'm being sarcastic, just to let you know.

Anyway, has anyone been able to find more subliminal messages around?

EllDawn

In case any of you are still using the app and can help, do you know what I'm supposed to scan for mission 7? I've tried figuring it out, my brother has, and we're both stumped. Any help would be great.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For mission 7, go to the raptor new site and go to the article with the chicken picture. To the right of the article is the Colonel Crispy advert. You need to scan the bottom half of the advert that shows the mouth. It may take a few tries to get the scanner at the right angle.
Hope that helps.

Anyone know how to do mission 5? I've been scanning the still images of the videos at 1:30 and 1:40, but nothing happens. Thanks in advance.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For iphone users the app is available on the itunes store for download. I think it's also available for android phones from their online store too.

EllDawn

For mission 7, go to the raptor new site and go to the article with the chicken picture. To the right of the article is the Colonel Crispy advert. You need to scan the bottom half of the advert that shows the mouth. It may take a few tries to get the scanner at the right angle.
Hope that helps.

Anyone know how to do mission 5? I've been scanning the still images of the videos at 1:30 and 1:40, but nothing happens. Thanks in advance.

Thank you. And with mission 5 you need to scan the image of Vergil at the end of the video where it talks about Vergil's Downfall.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've bought a new phone (android smartphone) and the damn thing isn't compatible. (Although i do have the right Android version.)
That's probably why they show Apple products using the app.

YOU'VE JUST RUINED MY CHRISTMAS CAPCOM!!!!

Dante47

Can someone explain this app to me?
I guess it doesn't matter... the bloody thing crashes after a total of five minutes...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
To anyone playing: new missions are up. First is a little tricky if you do not live in USA.

mulalleybs

I'm having trouble with 10 and 11, anyone help please? for mission 9 if you don't have any american dollars, you can probably google the image of one.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yep, for that mission you can scan a dollar image.

For 10, click 'start mission' and then scan the image of DMC noisia soudtrack (the cover image?).

For 11, go to Raptor news site and watch the video about Kyle Ryder. Go to the 1:06 time on the video. There should be a text quote from Kyle Ryder- scan that.

Hope that helped. :)

mulalleybs

I appreciate it, firefox wasn't letting me play the video for 11 so I was able to get it to work in internet explorer.

DodZ

Need some help with mission 8!

On mission 7, am I the only one having problems to redeem points on Android? I keep pressing that red face but it just won't work.

Top Bottom