• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC series soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koemi

half-breed
Got a question pals:

So far I like DMC 4 & 3 & anime OST - but those I got are either incomplete, or just listen from the game's cutscenes. Now I found a deal on ebay but it's getting all the OST (1 thru 4 + anime) , originals.

Since I haven't play the first 2, are the songs in 1 & 2 as good as those in 3 & 4?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
DMC1 had awesome music, and while 2 was bad, it's music is better than the actual game. I love every single song from DMC; you should love it. The OST's are a good part of DMC to buy ;)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
or you could just download 1-4 soundtracks online on another site i did and it's on my PS3 just PM me to know or can i just put the website on here?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well i PM Black angel the link anyway i really like the site because it literally has the whole soundtrack like the DMC 4 sOUNTRACK HAD 3 DISCS and they got all three links for each CD i love and i also use the site u just added Dante Aseroth it's got a lot of anime OST's and i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom