• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Screenshot

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi. In the gallery, DMC Screenshot file 7/35, what is the creature flying towards the camera?

It's got devil wings and blue bits in its body. I know its not Nelo Angelo. Is it Dante or something else?
(There are marionettes in the background, and its the fountain near the Pride of Lion statue)

Does anyone know? I haven't seen it before.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
It's the most weirdest DT i have ever seen!
Then again, in shot 8, that is the most weirdest health bar i have seen, as of yet! Thanks.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm fairly certain its an early render of Dante's Devil Trigger form. I imagine that Capcom, for whatever reason, ended up replacing it with a later draft and that is the DT we know today.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I could swear that is Dante in the Alastor Devil Trigger. Alastor appears to be this human warrior, with knight armour, and lightning abilities. Kind of like a lightning Devil, but more so like a human. Perhaps Alastor's Devil Trigger is similar to the Dark Knight Sparda's for a particular reason not explained in the Devil May Cry World. For the Devil Arm is found on the Island, the place for the Main Hellgate in which Mundus was to return through hence being sealed 2000 years ago.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Its only Dante in Alastor form, whoever took the screenshot manged to take it at the exact point between flashes of lightning that normally surround you in that form.

One lucky shot....

Keaton

Premium
To be precise, thats Dante has he executes Air Raid, he pauses in mid-air as his wings appear. ^^

I agree with Black Angel, thats a damn lucky shot to get the still between the lightning flashes :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I can't say i have DT while holding Alastor. Especially in LDK Mode.
No wonder i didn't know.

Top Bottom