• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Screamo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

If you'll notice he/she said the screamo music will be the "final nail in the coffin" meaning there are other things that he/she doesn't like and the music would just be the final straw.

And yeah all the other games had (terrible) screaming music, but maybe this person never liked it and was hoping for something different.

Just guessing.

Asmodaius

I assume that by saying that it will be the final nail of the coffin for him means that he will leave the franchise. If that's not what he meant, then what else could it mean?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is the op serious?! I don't like screamo music, and i still don't but i love the music in the DMC games. Five games, and they've only just realized? I wonder if they play the games with the sound turned off... plus from what I've read, the op isn't keen on the new game anyway.

That's it, just play the game with the sound muted... ;) you won't enjoy the game as much but at least you won't have to listen to the screamo.

Kammosjuttu

My... well, everyone has their own opinions. Mine is that DMC and DmC have great music! :D My favorite song from the games is the "Devils Never Cry". And to mention it, it's awesome that I've liked all the DmC musics this far; I'm expecting it that the game will have a very good soundtrack. ;D

Meg

I assume that by saying that it will be the final nail of the coffin for him means that he will leave the franchise. If that's not what he meant, then what else could it mean?
Oh! I thought you meant he was leaving the forum.

RemorsefulVergil

Hostile grove are a heavy metal band who include screamo in their lyrics and done the soundtrack for dmc 3 and 4 so why is people complaining in this thread for? if u didn't mind the last soundtracks that had some screamo in it.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Hostile grove are a heavy metal band who include screamo in their lyrics and done the soundtrack for dmc 3 and 4 so why is people complaining in this thread for? if u didn't mind the last soundtracks that had some screamo in it.
dude where not minding it the op is

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Maybe he was thinking about bayonetta! because that has some lame music. some of it was good but the main theme, the remix, omg kill me

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i love the music to bayonetta.... and i love the music to dmc... which is better? there's only one way to find out.... FIIIIIIIGHT! (Harry Hill joke there.)

wallenb: that's what i said.
In fact, I turn the sound off when i'm trying to beat certain bosses (like santcus.)

It is indeed a pointless thread, unless the op was trying to provoke a reponse...

Goldendriger

I dont think people are understanding what "Screamo" is. "ESXRDCTFVYGBHUNKIJMOL" Down the mic. In DMC 3 and 4 i could hear the lyrics clearly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrcUnwAjA50 Thats screamo. Sounds like the guy needs a lozenge afterwards.

Its not just this thats making me leave. Its this on top of everything else.
The "**** you" to the fans
Devolpers being dicks
Changing...everything
The crappy gameplay. (And before anyone whines "Oh but you havnt played it yet" Well i saw the gameplay trailer, looks standard except one of the air combos failed. Thats just stupid if they cant get it right for a trailer)
HORRIBLE character designs
Even worse scenario "Theres another world you dont see" Yeah thanks Morpheus.

Its seriously looking like this would be great if someone hated Dante because he wasnt Edward Cullen enough, but they liked the Matrix and enjoy cutting theirself. Im honestly embarrased at this point to call myself a fan of Devil May Cry.

Reactions: Meg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom