• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The Phantarch;43482 said:
Yeah, probably. okay 100.

Does that sound reasonable?
Definitely - tell you what, if you guys make it to 100 unique commandments I'll give everyone who posted one or more of them (not those who just commented) 20 rep points.

Ooh...I'm good...soooo good....

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Commandment #11 Thou shalt not steal my Sigs.
Commandment #12 Thou shalt always share your Devil May Cry picture sources with me.

(I've gotta make it to 3,000 pictures. >_> I am on 2752. :|)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Commandment number 14: thou shalt not slit one's own wrists whilst on this site. (It really does not do us any favours).

Commandment number 15: Never shalt thou brick thyself if anyone gives thou perculiar looks whilst thy is on this site (my sisters do all the time but I have decided now that they don't count).

Commandment number 16: During spare time try to defeat Mundus on DMd with no use of items and your eyes CLOSED.

Commandment number 17: Thou shalt write out the descriptions of the enemies found in DMC1 once they are complete and stick them to bedroom wall.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Commanment number 18.every one will obey(sorry if i didnt spell it right)the Administrators and do what they say

Commanment number 19.buy dmc4 when it comes out and u have anuff money

The dark knight

Damn you cant spell...........It is spelled OBEY.Are you drinking or something lol!?If you can spell administrators why cant you spell Obey?LOL
Commandment # 20.Thoult shall not drink in excessive amounts.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
ther dk i fixed it and even tho its none of ur bez yea i was at a party last night and yea i did drink

not trying to be mean srry if it sounded mean

Vordan

AC Pilot
Commandment #21: Thou shalt never allow thyself to strike Phantom when thou canst trick thy enemy into falling through a skylight.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Commandment number 22: Never shalt thy dream of being chased through a vat of Guiness by the great green arkleseizure.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Commandment number 23:never should u lose on dmc 12 or 3 on esy or sparda shall return from his grave(wich i know the location of)and kill u.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
commandment number 24: Thou shalt always succussfully navigate level 8 on DMC3 on HOH without dying. (It's not hard, you just need to use your eyes).

Commandment Number 25: Though shalt always complete sentences without the use of 21st century neologisms, of which the majority are intolerably imbecilic.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
commandment number 27: Thou shalt watch and appreciate "The Life of Brian" at least once in the duration of their life.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The Phantarch;43832 said:
commandment number 27: Thou shalt watch and appreciate "The Life of Brian" at least once in the duration of their life.
He's not the Messiah - he's a very naughty boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom