• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I need help coming up with these. We need 10 commandments for our DMC religion.:D

No one should be too offended as most people from a strictly religious background wouldn't be allowed to play DMCs because of their connection to the occult.

Commandment number 1: Thou shalt dedicate at least 1 hr to DMC daily on DMD difficulty.

Commandment number 2: Never shalt thou lose at DMC2.

Commandment number 3: Never shalt thou insult the sons of Sparda.

Commandment number 4: Pour thy soul into absolute virile fanaticism of the religion. (What? all other religions do it)

The dark knight

You are basing a religion on DMC?A religion needs a creator or a extremely powerful being.(I guess Sparda for you guys)And if you are serious why base a Religion on a video game?It is a computer generated program invented by the Japanese and sold in 2001 and was originally was going to be Resident Evil 4.And I dont think it is a good idea to post it here.There are people with religions they follow here.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The dark knight;43401 said:
A religion needs a creator or a extremely powerful being.(I guess Sparda for you guys)

Thats not nessarily true. And as Redgrave said, it's just for fun. We all know it's just a video game.

X_nick_X

Hey they started a religion of sci fi books and star wars least we can do is make a religion about someone cool;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Commandment number #5: Thou shalt not steal... my limited edition copy of Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition :ninja:

Just to clarify: born-again Christian here and I'm perfectly happy where I am. But just so long as this is just a joke and all in the name of fun then I don't mind getting involved. ^_^

The dark knight

I am in too!Commandment # 6 Thou shalt not use the garden on Mallet Island as a toilet!I am a christian also.I am a Southern Baptist.

The dark knight

LOL thanks!Yours was awesome also!I like the little letters after the commandment.Okay because of the commandment I cant steal your DMC3 lol!!!!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Those being marrionettes and bloody maris.

Commanment number eight: Thou shalt alway treat a friend as an equal but an enemy as the lowest form of life.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I got a feeling you guys are gonna exceed the ten commandments here - and why not? Surely a game with such a huge following should have more commandments...:D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Angel;43447 said:
I got a feeling you guys are gonna exceed the ten commandments here - and why not? Surely a game with such a huge following should have more commandments...:D

Yeah, probably. okay 100.

Does that sound reasonable?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Sephiroth;43486 said:
commandments #9 dont take THIS JOKE TO FAR or ppl who vist the sit my think we have all gone coco.

I'm not familiar with that expression "gone coco". But if it means gone mad. Then we're mad, bad and proud of it!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom