• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC.org convention!

Meg

Assuming we could all get together for a dmg.org convention, what would it be like? Where would we meet, what would we do there, and who would you cosplay as if you chose to do that?

aka958

Don't trust people
I would drown everyone with Final Fantasy lore and geekyness. :geek:

And I would spend most of my time with Marisa just being together. :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd probably cosplay as Pyramid Head, considering I've already got that costume done up. >:3

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Storm Silves;281425 said:
I'd probably cosplay as Pyramid Head, considering I've already got that costume done up. >:3
*puts on monocle* It looks like it's rape o' clock. *takes off monocle*

OP: A DMC.org convention would end with one death...and several pregnancies, I'm sure.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'd cosplay as the King of the Cosmos from Katamari - I'd even sing the song......and then wonder why everyone was ignoring me. :(

For those of you who are not familiar with his royal highness - feast you eyes on the image below - he is The Man!

kingcosmos2.jpg

Meg

I love how quickly this turned inappropriate. :lol:

If Chaos Master agrees to go as Noctis I'll go as Lightning. (That way everyone will know its me right away ;))

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Meg;281401 said:
Assuming we could all get together for a dmg.org convention, what would it be like? Where would we meet, what would we do there, and who would you cosplay as if you chose to do that?

I suggest the middle of trhe world :D

Play DMC and chat face to face and not computer to face?

I will cosplay as Awaker >;3

Top Bottom