• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC.org convention!

Meg

Master Vergil;282677 said:
Well....on second thought, I'd come 'dressed up' as the cashier behind the bar (cos what place in LV doesn't have a bar, right?) and serve you all drinks. But what you won't know is that it's really me, and the drinks are actually on the house, so I'll walk out there a rich woman. Especially with Cheez and Credo as the regular visitors to the bar ^_^

But you just told us it would be you! XD

Even if you tried to fool us al I'd have to do it rip a picture of Dante to get you to reveal yourself.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I WOULD be good at BP if it wasn't for the damn timer. I wish DMC4 didn't have that... Therefore, if there IS a contest, it has to be DMC2 or 3.

aka958

Don't trust people
SpawnShooter;282688 said:
im LETHAL!...apparently, but i know its highly unlikely as we're all quite far apart but i for one would be up for a journey :) would it be possible for anyone else?

To meet everyone would be gold but me and my father = poor. :(

Storm Silves;282690 said:
I WOULD be good at BP if it wasn't for the damn timer. I wish DMC4 didn't have that... Therefore, if there IS a contest, it has to be DMC2 or 3.

Agreed.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Spawn- It's on my list of things to do before I die (which is hopefully a long way off) but it'll take me a few years before I can do it because 1 - I need to get published, 2 - I need to get rich, 3 - I have people dependent on me, so I have to put them before my own wants.

@aka and DT, the timer is what makes it exciting though :/

@Meg - :O I am NOT that easy!

Yeah you are.

._.

Meg

^ *rips pic of Dante* What you gonna do about it? Huh huh HUH!

Also, couldn't find a FFXIII shirt on the net, so I'm gonna have to make one. XD

aka958

Don't trust people
@Chloe: It does make it exciting, but it's always annoying that I run out of time because I did not perfect a blitz battle in the later levels and because of that lose 2 hours of gameplay just to get there! >.<

The bloody palace is huge, and having a timer is ok the 50 first levels, but it just get's worse and worse and the frustration of dying at level 79 as Dante is GIGANTIC. I could've faced off against Angelo Credo for the first time with Dante! But NOOOOOO timer doesn't let me. :\

FU timer. :dry:

Edit: And thanks Chloe for responding. ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The timer does not equal excitement, it equals suckage. It makes the BP less of an enjoyable "mess around, do whatever you want, practice" type of thing and more of a "GOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGO" type of thing, which I hate.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;282704 said:
The timer does not equal excitement, it equals suckage. It makes the BP less of an enjoyable "mess around, do whatever you want, practice" type of thing and more of a "GOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGO" type of thing, which I hate.

Making the timer optional would be good for both the competetive person and the relaxing person.

Want intense excitement? Fight with the timer.

Want to mess around? Fight without the timer.

I'm so good at solving off-topic subjects. :cool:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;282707 said:
Who will you guys go as?.

Whisper to DT(Will you like to go as me and i go as you >;3?)

I don't think I'd be able to pass myself off as you. XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;282704 said:

o_O Well you should love it then seeing as Nero is portrayed as a "GOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGO" type of guy. :p

aka958

Don't trust people
Screw this, I'll get asking right away:

Who would even be slightest happy about being able to meet me?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;282732 said:
Screw this, I'll get asking right away:

Who would even be slightest happy about being able to meet me?

Me! I'd like to see if we can get along well irl. My bets are on 'yes'.

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;282733 said:
Who Knows >:)

And @Aka: I at least will, that way we can talk about FF and Vaan?

Master Vergil;282735 said:
Me! I'd like to see if we can get along well irl. My bets are on 'yes'.

Yush! 2 already! :D

@TCD: Yeah we could talk about it. Like how Vaan got OP stats and being pure awesome with his steel abs. :cool:

@Master Vergil: My bets are on 'yes' as well.
Since I've got this ability to get along with most people irl, and that is because I hide who I really am. :O

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Meg;281494 said:
I love how quickly this turned inappropriate. :lol:

If Chaos Master agrees to go as Noctis I'll go as Lightning. (That way everyone will know its me right away ;))

I would cosplay as Noctis, if I am not fat. :lol:

DMC.org Convention... sounds awesome. :D

It didn't matter if no one wants to see me, because I want to meet them first:

LordOfDarkness
Meg
Ember to Inferno
Vergil'sB*tch
The crazy demon
VI-Rainbow
DemonSlayer6
Damien
Devil Bane