• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Demo Thread

crush

But we just know by the demo, if there is a sequel it's going to save sparda out of his captivity.
We can't go timetravelling without our father!
This guy obviously didn't even play the demo.

Paexie

But we just know by the demo, if there is a sequel it's going to save sparda out of his captivity.
We can't go timetravelling without our father!
This guy obviously didn't even play the demo.
He also stated that Sparda actually does come out and help them get to Mundus... only to die doing so.
But this stuff has been ratted on post by post and not exactly on one single post. It's like he's making it up as the questions drop.

crush

He also stated that Sparda actually does come out and help them get to Mundus... only to die doing so.
But this stuff has been ratted on post by post and not exactly on one single post. It's like he's making it up as the questions drop.

He was in damn chains in a sort of hell like place.
And you know, the bosses in DmC are to represent modern problems and evil.
How does a time machine fit in that? Conspiracy theories of America's contact with aliens?

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Guys have you seen in the demo that Mundus ripped Eva's heart out right? it reminded me of the Frankestein movie in 1994 where Frankestein's monster ripped his wife heart out...also Mundus and the monster look very much alike both are bald and have scars in the face....I bet Taneem insired by many movies for this game xD

Paexie

Yeah, none of it makes sense and it's so insanely bad... but I don't know man. I just don't know.

Paexie

This is some stuff related to the thread, ripped info from the demo
This is the Kablooey.
8208192136_7815d6b7f0.jpg

And white haired Dante.
8208191520_3f7f04f1e0.jpg

Seems legit.

Paexie

I got it from the same thread of the dude who told that ending and proclaiming he tested the game a few months before.

Omoshiroi

Hey guys, i can't seem to find anywhere to download the demo and its quite annoying.. I play on 360 and live in EU, shouldnt i be able to download it?

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Hey guys, i can't seem to find anywhere to download the demo and its quite annoying.. I play on 360 and live in EU, shouldnt i be able to download it?
Me too and I have it but it's because maybe i have a Gold membership..

Top Bottom