• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Limited Edition!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yeah. I remember that when I preordered game they sended to me mail that It will be Limited Edition. I can't wait when package comes to place where I live so I will have to wait for a bit XD.

AngelMode

l_505b0dfcd6b09.jpg

Artwork for the soundtrack cover, if anyone is interested.

I shall call this place "Happy Sunshine Pony Paradise Garden." And no, I'm no bronie.

Oh and also, the cover and stuff.

l_505b0dfa16bbf.jpg

l_505b0dfb91492.jpg

What's a "Dense Material Collection"?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
l_505b0dfcd6b09.jpg

Artwork for the soundtrack cover, if anyone is interested.

I shall call this place "Happy Sunshine Pony Paradise Garden." And no, I'm no bronie.

Oh and also, the cover and stuff.

l_505b0dfa16bbf.jpg

l_505b0dfb91492.jpg

What's a "Dense Material Collection"?

About this last Im sure this is an Artbook or something in this work.

Gbraga

I don't like the DmC soundtrack. I was into it when it was Never Surrender and Sent to Destroy, and then they announced dubstep.

yay.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I don't like the DmC soundtrack. I was into it when it was Never Surrender and Sent to Destroy, and then they announced dubstep.

yay.
The music samples from noisia are NOT dub step. People need to stop with the wubwub=dubstep mentality.

Gbraga

The music samples from noisia are NOT dub step. People need to stop with the wubwub=dubstep mentality.
I didn't listen to it actually, but Noisia is a dubstep music group, isn't it? At least it's what it says on their wikipedia article, I never heard of them before tbh

The song they play during the Bob Barbas boss fight was pretty meh. It was ok during the game, but I definitely wouldn't listen to it casually like I do with great videogames soundtracks.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I actually think DmC's soundtrack will be one I would normally listen to. It shall reside in my car's cd player everytime I go somewhere. :)

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
I just didn't really like the DMC3 music, sorry if I offended. Thought it was rather lame.

I'm sorry but you said DMC3 soundtracks were LAME? I think you haven't properly listened to "Devils Never Cry" yet! Anyway, I'm not offended dude because different opinions matters:)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
l_505b0dfcd6b09.jpg

Thanks..... i think? wtf is it? giant bush deer?

I sure hope there is behind the scenes footage of just about everything NT has done

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
combichrist said that since their music was mostly focused towards dance, with DmC, they now can venture even further by creating moods and NT have had little restrictions so far. I'm sure its the same with nosia.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I didn't listen to it actually, but Noisia is a dubstep music group, isn't it? At least it's what it says on their wikipedia article, I never heard of them before tbh

The song they play during the Bob Barbas boss fight was pretty meh. It was ok during the game, but I definitely wouldn't listen to it casually like I do with great videogames soundtracks.
They have done some dubstep tracks but their forte is Drum n Bass. There's no dubstep in DmC so far.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
So in the U.S the Special Edition will be about $89.99, somewhere in that region. That's not bad, I wonder if there's any bonus in game content you get with the Special Edition?

Top Bottom