• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Limited Edition!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
89.99? It seems like while Ninja Theory is trying to make a quality game, Capcom is trying to make a cash cow

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
89.99? It seems like while Ninja Theory is trying to make a quality game, Capcom is trying to make a cash cow

The only difference between the regular edition and the limited edition as stated on the website is that necklace for even the soundtrack is for the regular edition as well apparently.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The only difference between the regular edition and the limited edition as stated on the website is that necklace for even the soundtrack is for the regular edition as well apparently.
The collector's edition also comes with an artbook.
I'm so excited to see that artwork!

AngelMode

They can't add a soundtrack to the regular edition and then charge money for it, they will lose a crap ton of costumers if said people aren't allowed to buy the game for just the standard price of 60 bucks. So I bet the soundtrack comes as a bonus with the regular edition, without the money charge, OR there will be another normal pre-order of just $60.

But, for all I know, maybe games cost more in Japan :/

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
They can't add a soundtrack to the regular edition and then charge money for it, they will lose a crap ton of costumers if said people aren't allowed to buy the game for just the standard price of 60 bucks. So I bet the soundtrack comes as a bonus with the regular edition, without the money charge, OR there will be another normal pre-order of just $60.

But, for all I know, maybe games cost more in Japan :/

No wonder why they never get that much sales compared to America.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Wow! I am totally won over by the E&I necklace! That's so sweet!

Regretfully I'm actually a little disappointed at the soundtrack they've decided to sample, but I'm still confident in the quality of the overall product.

Nice find, ghost.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Wow! I am totally won over by the E&I necklace! That's so sweet!

Regretfully I'm actually a little disappointed at the soundtrack they've decided to sample, but I'm still confident in the quality of the overall product.

Nice find, ghost.
Yeah dude. I'm super excited for the Limited Edition. :)

Top Bottom