• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Limited Edition!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Hope they make the official announcement soon so I can go down to Gamestop and change my pre-order to the limited edition! :)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Soooo freaking happy right now!

images

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*runs around screaming* now i'm so glad that this is to be released after christmas!
I just hope it'll be released in a uk store and not just online at the capcom store.

AngelMode

The limited editions vary from place to place because different people are the ones in charge of making them there, with different funds at work. However, I am confident we will get a limited edition with cool stuff.

The soundtrack is like the perfect thing to get when you buy this game, since it is so good. And I've been wondering what the cover picture of the soundtrack is as well. It seems like a place with a circle in the middle... sort of reminds me of that place in DMC3 where Vergil uses his blood to try to open the gate to hell and then you fight him.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The limited editions vary from place to place because different people are the ones in charge of making them there, with different funds at work. However, I am confident we will get a limited edition with cool stuff.

The soundtrack is like the perfect thing to get when you buy this game, since it is so good. And I've been wondering what the cover picture of the soundtrack is as well. It seems like a place with a circle in the middle... sort of reminds me of that place in DMC3 where Vergil uses his blood to try to open the gate to hell and then you fight him.
I was also wondering what the place on the cover was. It looks like an angelic paradise to me, and a I guarantee on the back it will be that paradise but in the form of Limbo so it will look demonic and hellish.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Maybe that's where the gate to the demon world will be.

That or that's where Sparda and Eva first met years ago.

crush

they also seem to have added a E&I necklace!
the price tag is just so cheap...what happened to you capcom?

Top Bottom