• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC if it was still a prequel to DMC3

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
If this was just a prequel, I bet there wouldnt be as many death threats and complaints, because everybody knows "he's still the original dante"
but hey, anything can happen in the video game world.
anime-phoenix-wright-886086.gif

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Hideki worked for Capcom, not the other way around. It's not hard to understand. What does Hideki working for Capcom have anything to do with a story?

DMC1 was the foundation for the franchise, but dmc 2, 3, and 4 expanded the world of DMC. There is only one true source, in my eyes, that is canonical and thats ALL the games that have been released. Just because none of the stories have any relation to each other, except for DMC1 and DMC3 (which barely stays consistent) that doesn't mean "the first one's true" because they all have facts about them and they all are part of the canon.

"He has to move on. He left Capcom probably because of problems with them. It's not easy for a creator to not be able to be there to end the story of your creation"..... "
With that said, adios Hideki!!
The true DMC is DMC 1. Because it's created by the creator. And creator is the source of the things that make DMC DMC. It's that simple.

Dante's genetics are not of this world, so there are tons of possibilities that could have shaped the way that he is. You seem to think your opinion is fact, when in fact there is no true answer to whether or not Dante can change his hair from white to black.I was just thinking of different possibilities other than just dying his hair. And i was talking about not just suppressing his powers, but completely extinguishing any traces of his father. I mean it happens in inuyasha, (not exactly the same way) so why can't it happen to Dante?
The genetics of Dante is in DMC world. And there is no things said in DMC world that Dante will get black hair if he "supresses" his powers. It's stupid. And it's not my opinion - it's fact.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Wait but if this were a prequel than what the heck is with rebellion o.e
It was just a theory about how DmC could be apart of the main canon, if you like, you could imagine Rebellion as its original form because its all just assumptions. And it was a pretty good theory to boot, no worst than DMC3's connection to DMC1

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
This was previously posted on another thread but I thought I'd make it into a thread anyway.

DmC if it was a prequel. (In my mind)

After their mother died, Dante has hit rock bottom, and dyed his hair black to not be remind that he is what killed his mother in the first place; a demon. So he's in jail, and Vergil comes in to visit him for the first time. (Dante thought Vergil was dead the night their mother was killed) Vergil leaves him and wants nothing to do with him, so Dante breaks out, gets a black coat, gets his sword and guns. Somewhere after he breaks out, he finds out that Eva, his mother, was an angel, and that Vergil destroyed his angel side to be more demon, but at the cost of becoming half human instead. Near the end of the game, Dante does the same with his disbanment of his angel side to be half human and demon instead. Thus leading to DMC3!

BOOM! That's DmC right there. But this is what happens when you listen to REAL fans, not the rage-filled ones. Kudos to CoolDemon for posting that one comic of DmC on the DmC joke thread and Kudos to who made that comic!

This feels like synergy as i posted a way for this reboot to be a sequel to DMC3 not to long ago.

HateU

Le bystander
Chris Crocker? Is that you? XD

no its jeffree star :devil: ...i'm hiding razor blades in my cl#t......you know....i am the dahmer shemale.....i'm the chris crocker look alike.....lol......no.....of course not. :blink:
i prefer DmC as a reboot than as a prequel/sequel to dmc 3. i have my own reasons......i don't like fanfiction/ fanhyped ideas of what if when it clearly isn't. for ex. final fantasy retarded fans link cloud strife (ff7) to be lightning farron's father(ff13). those are two different characters from different games of the same franchise.....they're not related to each other. so DmC dante becoming Dmc 3 dante still does not make sense assuming that DmC dante is half demon and half angel...and so many other different tweaks that will take forever for me to rant.

Top Bottom