• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Fatalities

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Here's me posting a typically morbid topic on the DMC forum. Anyway, what did you think of the fatalities some of the enemies had in this game?

Here's the youtube compilation clip of them for those of you who've not seen them before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKhu4hwDHNk

I must admit, I'm quite partial to the Death Scythe. Odd, perhaps, cool definitely IMO.:wacko::lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
One of the unique features that distinguish the original DMC game than the other DMC games.

My favourite fatalities are Death Scythe's fatality, Sin Scythe's fatality and Shadow's fatality.

However, Shadow's fatality is the most brutal, leaving nothing behind except Dante's Alastor... I have been killed by him way many times in Hard and Dante Must Die modes... Damn, that is pretty BRUTAL... :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Not sure how I missed this topic :D

I loved Griffons death also Phantoms :D
But its a shame that in DMC4 that there are few closing animations for enemies death's... except Mega Scarecrow, thats a fun one :D Spinning blade of doom coming down on Neros Noggin'!

Otherwise, my faves include the Death Variants and Sargosso (flying skulls :D)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I was wondering when this thread might start to get some posts in.:cool:

Yeah, they are good, certainly borrowed from resi to some extent but they are still very cool.:D

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Jesus Christ! It looks like the puppets were ****ing raping Dante. D:

But it was awesome nevertheless. I blame it on my violence fetish. I always get nommed by Phantom and blow up by Shadow.

Vampi

You have to thank Shinji Mikami for all those fatalities (thats why we haven't seen them since). RE 4's fatalities are brutal as well. I just cringe whenever Leon gets decapitated and the sound he emits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom