• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Eye of Dante miniquest

Yaminoshyuen

I got every mission but 15,17,and 19 to post. i kept what did post to my twitter. are these the 3 that are still broke??(or maybe just for me that i haven't gotten , not necessarily broke)

19-NT logo??
17-which pics in particular are the ones that need scanned in the FB page??
15-I dled the zip, and posted the link, this one is defiantly bugged correct??

in my achievements it shows i only need 2 more circles to get all that needs done but i still have 3 missions to do.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For 19, scan the NT logo and the Capcom logo.

17, scan all weapons in the concept art folder

15 is still broken as far as I know

RunnerCross

Kuro Kenshin
Can i get some help i have 19,410 points, and all missions are completed but i can't get the last Screening King. What do i need to do?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Did anyone find out what the Asset was supposed to be?
Explain what the asset is a bit more, then maybe I can help.:)

Don't want to sound stupid but does anyone know what scanning a stop sign does besides showing obey?
I think that's all it does.

Having some trouble with 16 still. Can someone help me out?
For this, I think you need to scan an image of the London underground logo. Look for it on google.

Can i get some help i have 19,410 points, and all missions are completed but i can't get the last Screening King. What do i need to do?
Screening king is broken and will not share. Maybe it will be fixed later.

Zay BiLLz

Just beat the DmC minigame Eye of Dante, all missions, all artwork unlocked, SSS completely ranking and completely cleared.
There was literally nothing to gain from it, aside from the funky artwork and 20k orbs that are transferable to the game
Is 20k orbs a lot, by the way? I've done countless playthroughs of the demo, but I only have around 3k, or so, in contrast I have 40 upgrade points.

Hey man can you help me out, i've done all of the missions but im still missing the "enter the limbo" achievement. Im not even sure which mission that is

ThorAxe911

SSSensational!!!
For mission 8 I keep scanning the raptor news video (DisOrderly Conduct) at :46 and it tells me to claim my points but in the missions screen it doesn't say I've completed mission 8.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Hey man can you help me out, i've done all of the missions but im still missing the "enter the limbo" achievement. Im not even sure which mission that is
That's the first ever mission. Just follow what it says on the Order mission and you'll be fine.

For mission 8 I keep scanning the raptor news video (DisOrderly Conduct) at :46 and it tells me to claim my points but in the missions screen it doesn't say I've completed mission 8.
Most likely this is a broken mission. Number 15 also doesn't share or say it is complete.

Resonance

I have 19,710 points and have unlocked all achievements except the secret mission ones. I looked through the thread and saw no particulars about it. Does anyone know how to unlock the secret mission?

Resonance

Dude, thank you! I have all of the achievements unlocked now. I have seen you have been very helpful to many on the thread regardless of some detractors. So once again thank you for helping me as well.

Now I just have to figure out why I only have a total of 19,730 points lol

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
You're welcome. ^_^ Not sure why your points aren't the full total. Usually it's because mission 15 isn't giving share points.

Zay BiLLz

That's the first ever mission. Just follow what it says on the Order mission and you'll be fine.

Shoot, i figured it was that one. When i scan the pic of vergil in the mask it just says "Keep looking! You Are Close." I hope that isnt a broken one too..

Yaminoshyuen

For 19, scan the NT logo and the Capcom logo.

17, scan all weapons in the concept art folder

15 is still broken as far as I know

i went back in and clicked to start 19, went to wiki and scaned NT's logo, and then went to capcoms page and enlarged it to get a better pic. it gave me the message that it took it, posted to twitter, but didnt show on the order. it has also given it to me from just scanning Nt's logo

17, scanned the sword, said not close, then Aquilla.. and it gave it to me... it posted and still got nothing.

I emailed the mobile capcom gaming from The Eye's Google Play page and they gave me a mesage:
"
Response :
Hello,

We have forwarded your inquiry to the development team to be looked into. As soon as we have information available we will notify you. Thank you for your patience.
CAPCOM Customer Support"

and hehe i guess 15 goes with out saying. But i have to ask... did it just recently break. since there are people on the leaderboards who have probably finished "the game"

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yeah, 15 doesn't work for sure, but before, all other missions were fine. This must be a new set of bugs in the game.

Yaminoshyuen

ok.. i logged out of both twitter and the order and now it shows me that i did 17 and 19, that 15 is still blank. which i knew would be.

in the badges, is the screening king 15?

and doing all 20, -15 and doing the secret mission, should i be at 18,560?

i just added up the last set of pts from 15, which is 750 and 250 and that only puts me at 19560... are we all missing something??

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yep, screening king is 15, and that's broken.

As for the total, maybe there is another secret mission to come? But it's not like you need all 20,000 points to get maximum orbs. It gives those out based on style ranking. For the top rank, it awards 1,000 orbs.

Top Bottom