• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
When do you think DMC may end? I want it to go on as long as possible in my eyes aslong as they keep ideas up.
Also, what would you do if Dante died? (I'm not talking about Nero replacing). I'd litrally cry xD

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
I don't ever think that devil may cry will end any time soon but if dante died I will play the game but not like before

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
FF last long because it is a masterpiece. I dont see DMC lasting as long. I love DMC, but it comparing it to FF is like comparing a house cat to a lion. FF lasted long for a reason.

Janny

Dines with dementia
There's a limit to which you can drag things along, and it's hard to come up with new and innovative ideas when you only have a few characters to work with and they're existing story lines... But I hope Capcom will make at least 2 dozen more games before they decide to stop ^_^ Let's just hope they have ideas.
The Tomb Raider series has tons of games (and only one main character), why shouldn't DMC? ^__^

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
Janny;115601 said:
There's a limit to which you can drag things along, and it's hard to come up with new and innovative ideas when you only have a few characters to work with and they're existing story lines... But I hope Capcom will make at least 2 dozen more games before they decide to stop ^_^ Let's just hope they have ideas.
The Tomb Raider series has tons of games (and only one main character), why shouldn't DMC? ^__^

that's a good point

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Ryuuji;115508 said:
I don't think that FF is better than dmc ever !
dmc rocks !!!!!

Okay, I respect your opinion and all, but can you tell me how the hell you think DMC is better than FF?

Also, DMC wont last too long. They'll probably last maybe two more console generations at the most.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
Dark Esura;115840 said:
Okay, I respect your opinion and all, but can you tell me how the hell you think DMC is better than FF?

Also, DMC wont last too long. They'll probably last maybe two more console generations at the most.

well as humans we have different opinions and my opinion isn't like yours and I respect your opinion too but I don't think that FF is better than DMC

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Ryuuji;115849 said:
well as humans we have different opinions and my opinion isn't like yours and I respect your opinion too but I don't think that FF is better than DMC

FF...better than DMC?
Everyone has their tastes but DMC...is like God o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom