• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Either ones made by you or one's you find.

Devil_May_Cry_2__Dante_by_starxade.jpg

Sparda
Sparda2.jpg

AnimeVergil.jpg

This is cute
nekovergil_dante.jpg

dmc.jpg

ccbare2.jpg

morrigan

Ooohhhh! I'm absolutely crazzzyy about it! Wow!!! WOW!!! Huh... Dalkin... For that pic where Dante in chains +rep... Ohohoh! 8)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Wow these are cool. I like the tattoos on Dante's back. Somehow I don't think Vergil would hug Dante :lol: and the Sparda one is cool ^_^ nice find

Arwen

Lost Soul
I found them on photobucket. They could be on SOS but I haven't looked. I'll look now. Well three are the one with sparda and one of the kids sucking on his shirt. The other is the one with vergil and the swords. Oh and the one with Dante lying on the snow.

ffebre2.jpg

goth-lady.jpg

1c99c662.jpg

fe76b541.jpg

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i love the one of Dante chained up and the one with Sparda and his sons -the question is which one is dante and which is Vergil?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I remember seeing the Sparda and kids in colour. Vergil is the one sorta like chewing Sparda's shirt. Dante is on sparda's chest

Steven

That-Damn-Good
These are all by different artists, some of which are Copyrighted. And some are even hosted on SoS.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Quite true Steven though I did make it quite clear that I didn't do the pics myself. :)

Though in my view they are published to be seen which is what I'm doing. Some of them are quite good might offer them a small job on my book.

BlackRose77

Sword Master
wow those pics are awsome! i love the one with Dante and Vergil with cat ears! thats so cute!!! ^_^
i also love the one with Dante chained up he looks so hot! :wub: (notace that his pants is unbottoned)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Wow, all those pictures, I cant believe people drew that stuff. I am good at drawing, very good, but that is just totally awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom