• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry PC giveaway in honor of its 2nd birthday

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
2ey9e01.gif

I forgot who it was, but I can recall that someone suggested I do a giveaway here if I have an extra copy of DmC, so here goes. Honestly, I couldn't really see the point since most people who are here probably already have the game, or played it. But maybe you have it on console and you'd like to play it on PC?

Anyway, I'm giving away two copies of DmC on Steam:
  • DmC + all DLC
  • DmC + costume pack
The original post is on Tumblr, so if you have an account, you can reblog it from there. If not, just leave a comment below and let me know why you'd like to play DmC on PC. I'll pick the winners sometime late tomorrow, around midnight my time (Amsterdam).

I'll send it directly on Steam if we are friends, if not, I'll send it via email. The gift must be accepted within 2 days, otherwise it'll go to someone else.

That will be all!

sssensational

Supporter 2014
¿Que paso, chava ? You forgot it was me who sudgested it? Even afte you had to clarify your gender? I feel rather unimpressive right now.

Well, in my defense, I have to remember a lot of stuff. Passwords, different usernames for everyone on Steam/Facebook/Tumblr/Twitter/Snapchat, college stuff... it's a crazy world we live in!

I had a feeling, but that feeling wasn't strong enough.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Crazy cool idea.

I would have love to play DmC on PC if my PC was actually tough enough to play all the current-gen stuff. It chugs like a muthafugga when anything is at a high screen resolution that you'd actually be comfortable with playing at. Not sure what I need to upgrade to fix that problem, haha. But, I wanted to play it on PC so I could use all those community mods like Turbo mode and stuff. Luckily though, the Definitive Edition is helping me with that, so I dun need to be part of this contest and get my compy upgraded just yet.

Good luck to all those who enter! Great idea SSSen and bert!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, in my defense, I have to remember a lot of stuff. Passwords, different usernames for everyone on Steam/Facebook/Tumblr/Twitter/Snapchat, college stuff... it's a crazy world we live in!

I had a feeling, but that feeling wasn't strong enough.
It ok :wink:.... Now we're even:sneaky:.

Anyway. Let me mention it to the other mods and see if we can make a little thing of it, since it's a give away but a rather short one we probably won't have something huge but just to let people know in case there are a few who haven't played and wouldn't want to miss the chance to sweet talk you into giving them one.

Last edited:

sssensational

Supporter 2014
It ok :wink:.... Now we're even:sneaky:.

Anyway. Let me mention it to the other mods and see if we can make a little thing of it, since it's a give away but a rather short one we probably won't have something huge but just to let people know in case there are a few who haven't played and wouldn't want to miss the chance to sweet talk you into giving them one.

Well, you know, it's free. It's technically more of a Tumblr giveaway but if there's anyone in the forum who would love to try DmC on PC, I'd be more than willing to give them one. One for Tumblr, one for here I guess. :) But I will be picking the winner tomorrow, so they'd have to be fast.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, you know, it's free. It's technically more of a Tumblr giveaway but if there's anyone in the forum who would love to try DmC on PC, I'd be more than willing to give them one. One for Tumblr, one for here I guess. :) But I will be picking the winner tomorrow, so they'd have to be fast.
I know it's free. The reason I'd like to make it more of a thing is because I've had it happen where I just miss something, like a give away, because I didn't know, I didn't see it, I came in too late and so on, and that kinda sucks so I want to give others the opportunity to not miss out on stuff like this and have them kicking themselves the next day because of something so little as not seeing the post or what not.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
I know it's free. The reason I'd like to make it more of a thing is because I've had it happen where I just miss something, like a give away, because I didn't know, I didn't see it, I came in too late and so on, and that kinda sucks so I want to give others the opportunity to not miss out on stuff like this and have them kicking themselves the next day because of something so little as not seeing the post or what not.

Good point!

You know what, depending on how many people from this forum decide to enter the giveaway, I'll keep one for here. So I'll give away three copies instead of two.

Fwelias

What are the pc requirements for the game? I have it on the 360 but I would like to try it on pc if you're still giving some out

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I give people nicknames, because I'm lazy :cool:
Which is why I never type your entire name. Really, TXA, was my suggestion to change your name to Combat Cross that bad??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, back on-topic: I would've entered if it weren't for two things:

1. I hadn't known about it.
  2. Personal Information. Of any kind. I'm very cagey sorta person. "Trust issues, that sort of thing."
However, it was indeed very nice of you to go out of your way and give people this very awesome gift. Kudos.
Did no one want this? Really? What is up?
Call it the "Sega Saturn Syndrome." I think people would rather wait for the Definitive Edition.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Call it the "Sega Saturn Syndrome." I think people would rather wait for the Definitive Edition.
Free.

Tis' Bloody FREE, M8. When did people stop liking that!? No one was giving away Saturns, but if theys free you'd bet I'd take one, I'd take it with me own hands.

berto

I Saw the Devil
you snooze, you get squat. i made the effort and so did you, ifsomeone wanted it and didn't make it in time it's not our fault and i've got no qualms with that.

Top Bottom