• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry: 'Don't Worry' Says DmC 3 Director

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DmC Devil May Cry has courted controversy among fans for many reasons - such as the appearance of new Dante, and as the project is being helmed by UK-based studio Ninja Theory.
However, Capcom's Hideaki Itsuno - director of Devil May Cry 3 and the forthcoming Dragon's Dogma - has revealed that all is well with the project and that fans are in for something very special indeed.
Speaking with NowGamer at a Dragon's Dogma hands-on event, Itsuno explained, "I can't go into too much detail [Laughs] but I was in Cambridge earlier this week to attend a meeting regarding the game."
"I just want to say, don't worry about the game at all, it's going to be awesome. We're sure that a lot of people are going to be pretty blown away by it."
Coming from the man who directed Devil May Cry 3, this will surely be firm reassurance for many of the doubters out there.

RedgraveStorm

Ok Capcom, than why don't you show us some more footage hmmmm? or, I don't know, give us a demo?
Some of us are actually looking forward to this game just throw us a damn bone.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Ok Capcom, than why don't you show us some more footage hmmmm? or, I don't know, give us a demo?
Some of us are actually looking forward to this game just throw us a damn bone.
Did I not just say that :p , and i said it with
imagination.gif

you said it with text :p

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
My Reaction >
They've rebooted the series now they're saying this is going to be awesome OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The interview was about Dragon Dogma. I want to see more of that game before its released because it looks awesome. And its nice to see that Capcom is still overseeing, closely, at the production of DmC. I'm not gonna hold my breath for the next footage of the game because it could be a while and i think its worth the wait considering all the games that capcom has lined up this year.

ImPoSsSibLe to CaTcH

I don't care what Itsuno says... since D*C's announcement i've lost all respect toward capcom... now im just tired... tired from playing their game for more than a year. I took a deep breath though about it for a moment and said to myself I don't care... there are a lot of games coming this year that are at least a million times better i'll just turn my attention to something else that's actually good and worth following.

ReRave

smug jerk
I don't care what Itsuno says... since D*C's announcement i've lost all respect toward capcom...
I'm sick of hearing this phrase over and over again. Damn it, you played the games and did you, until now, ever even think about critizising one of their games?
now im just tired... tired from playing their game for more than a year. I took a deep breath though about it for a moment and said to myself I don't care...
The game you mentioned is, of course, the all-time favourite of companies: "How do I make profit?".
there are a lot of games coming this year that are at least a million times better i'll just turn my attention to something else that's actually good and worth following.
If you say "Asura's Wrath" now, I just might have to locate and eliminate you. :D

mrrandomlulz

I'm sick of hearing this phrase over and over again. Damn it, you played the games and did you, until now, ever even think about critizising one of their games?

The game you mentioned is, of course, the all-time favourite of companies: "How do I make profit?".

If you say "Asura's Wrath" now, I just might have to locate and eliminate you. :D
No thank you i will take halo 4 and (hopefully since release date not confirmed ) GTA V

mrrandomlulz

right after I indulged in my trilogy-compulsion and finished Mass Effect 3.
I was planning on getting that game until I found out it was one of those "DLC locked on disc" things , I really hate it when EA does that :p , sometimes i just can't believe them

ImPoSsSibLe to CaTcH

I'm sick of hearing this phrase over and over again.
What phrase? If it's the i don't care i said it because that's what i feel there wasn't any hidden intention in my words.

Damn it, you played the games and did you, until now, ever even think about criticizing one of their games?
Look Devil May Cry has it's flaws there's no doubt in that but after i finished them i was overly satisfied with all of them.

Yes that's correct but that's just half off what i had in mind.

Yes i was interested in Asura but it looks like it won't appear for PC and even if it does now i don't care.... if a game has the capcom logo on it then it's garbage for me.

mrrandomlulz

true, but even with all the confidence that ninja theory and capcom have behind this project, i don't think they would say something as bold as this unless they were about to reveal something big.
And that tells me you have never been lied to before , .... i was excited about the unicorn *Sniffle*
but really they need to learn to speak with a demo *sigh* I remember back when demo's were actually free rather than a bonus coming from buying another game before the companies grew so big they could take us or leave us

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Hmmmm.......he obviously sounds confident :) But we would like some proof, like a demo perhaps......?

Top Bottom