• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry: 'Don't Worry' Says DmC 3 Director

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
well until we get it i cannot say I am happy :p , Capcom really needs to learn from the old days back when actually giving people a demo = them deciding it was awesome and for god sakes do not make it a PRE ORDER bonus for another game

mrrandomlulz

i also am not happy yet, but i will definitely be on the look out for something from DmC soon.
and make sure to join me in taking an oath , If it is a pre order bonus for another game , we blow up capcom headquarters , and disintegrate mars for good measure

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
and make sure to join me in taking an oath , If it is a pre order bonus for another game , we blow up capcom headquarters , and disintegrate mars for good measure
agreed lol. if i have to buy a totally different capcom game that has nothing to do with devil may cry just to play the demo to DmC i will be infuriated!!! D:<

Dark Drakan

Admin
A game only has a demo available when its in a decent playable state or they have taken time out to build a demo version separate. As the game isnt close to getting a release yet and very little is still known dont expect a demo any time soon but I bet there will be one at some point.

mrrandomlulz

Forks, Seattle and that castle in italy?
sure , as long as it gets rid of stephanie meyers wet dream , equestria is too good to take out because pinkie pie is there ,
but twilight on the other hand is perfect to kill of those dumb mary sues

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Raiden were do you get all these inside scoops? You rule nevertheless dude. But Capcom show me some game play and than I'll be reassured.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Its a bit like saying, "I've just dealt this awesome fart..."... yes... just wait until you smell it...

The point is, its okay to say its great, but until you smell it, you won't know the outcome... (ie, you can fart and it'll smell and everyone will hate it, or it can die out before it gets to you and you can breathe a sigh of relief...)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Its a bit like saying, "I've just dealt this awesome fart..."... yes... just wait until you smell it...

The point is, its okay to say its great, but until you smell it, you won't know the outcome... (ie, you can fart and it'll smell and everyone will hate it, or it can die out before it gets to you and you can breathe a sigh of relief...)
Lol fart lol!

Meg

You know, I don't really care about what Capcom or NT says anymore. I'm so sick of this game already. I sick of hearing about how great its going to be without being given a good reason. I'm sick of all the bickering and whining and crying. Nothing anyone says is going to make me interested in this game. I'm done with it.

Top Bottom