• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry concept art

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
The only real shot we had of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda for pretty much most of the classic series was the prologue of DMC1, where Sparda's silhouette's swinging around his sword, and there's that wall of fire behind him while the text scrolls in front of him.

"TWO MILLENNIUMS AGO..."

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
The only real shot we had of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda for pretty much most of the classic series was the prologue of DMC1, where Sparda's silhouette's swinging around his sword, and there's that wall of fire behind him while the text scrolls in front of him.

"TWO MILLENNIUMS AGO..."

Well we all can't be Demon Jesus now can we?

Frost

Demon of Icy Wind
I've been looking for that artwork depicting Dante and Eva. I've only found small low resolution images so far, but this one is pretty good. Now I have to make a wallpaper!

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Now I don't get your analogy, haha >_<

Because Sparda's backstory in DMC is very similar to Jesus.

Fabled hero who did something 2000 years ago that made him a legend that most people nowaday look over or deny/ignore.

His actions gave birth to a religion (similar to Christianity/Catholicism in design and concept) which is pretty corrupt.

He is classified as a Savior and is prophesied by his followers to return during troublesome times.

Was king of a promise land.....well Jesus was prophesied to be King in the New World...hmmm New Jerusalem but since Fortuna City is the place where the Order and the religion only exist as well as the True Hell Gate and Sparda ruled there one can say Fortuna City is similar to Jerusalem/New Jerusalem as its the catalyst of the events of Armageddon and unifying the world under the Order and their (false) Savior.

kat-matto

he's definitely not a 90's kid.
Jus noticed , Vergil's amulet is red. Damn it, It should be blue.:|.

EDIT: I wonder, Why there are no Child vergil/Eva concepts. :ermm:
yes , it's red , but in the game , it's blue .
dmc-devil-may-cry-playstation-3-ps3-1358150398-184.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Guess coloring it red the first time around was just an accident. I never really noticed until you pointed it out.

Top Bottom