• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry Competition?

Primordium

From shadow to shadow...
Last year they said they'd hold a DmC: Devil May Cry comp. as they did with Devil May Cry HD Collection, did I miss it or something? What happened to this plan people? Really wondering.

seraphmaycry

one do you need to double post a thread?

two i have no idea they either forgot or could not get it and are hiding it or i somehow missed it all of which addup to ????????????????????

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
comp for swag was put in hold due to lack of finances. The cost of posting prizes out to people is prohibitive right now as all spare cash goes into paying for the servers. the stuff is still sitting on top of our wardrobe...i'll bring it up again with Steve and see what the state of things are.

IncarnatedDemon

comp for swag was put in hold due to lack of finances. The cost of posting prizes out to people is prohibitive right now as all spare cash goes into paying for the servers. the stuff is still sitting on top of our wardrobe...i'll bring it up again with Steve and see what the state of things are.
much are the server costs month/year if u dont mind me asking?

Primordium

From shadow to shadow...
I honestly though it had stuffed up, because half the time when I am on it does. Constantly signing me out in mid anything, I am not even sure of what does get changed when I do something now.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
much are the server costs month/year if u dont mind me asking?
It's in the $100's per month, let's say that much. Which, when the income isn't matching the outgoings, is quite a lot to pay for with fresh air and old cereal.

I have a lot of old cereal.

seraphmaycry

It's in the $100's per month, let's say that much. Which, when the income isn't matching the outgoings, is quite a lot to pay for with fresh air and old cereal.

WAIT WAIT WAIT DOES THIS MEAN DAT DA FARAM IS GON TA SHUT DOWN SOON

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUST TROLL..... MUST TROLL............... MUST. TROLL. WHILE. STILL. CAN.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Never mind, I'll find... a forum like youuuuuuuuuuuuuu........ :troll:

In all seriousness though, I know I won't. It would crush me to see this forum gone. :'(

Top Bottom