• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Definitive Edition for PS4 & Xbox One

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I wish the DMC2 Dante got more love lol.

He may have been the most quiet and broody Dante to date but he still had a great costume in my opinion.

I would have rather had that costume make its way to DmC rather than DMC1 costume since it already gets enough love and appearances.

Me and a friend were actually talking about that. Like it'd be cool if the DMC2 costume was in there since it was still one of the best costumes of classic Dante.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
57179749.jpg

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
hey greg, i don't wanna sound like an ungrateful greedy butt nugget, but i know you guys at ninja theory (assuming you work at ninja theory) are working on hellblade, so my question is, are you guys working on both hellblade AND a DmC sequel, or just focusing your attention on hellblade? either one is perfectly fine with me. and i really am glad to see this trailer. thanks so much

The Final Offer

hey greg, i don't wanna sound like an ungrateful greedy butt nugget, but i know you guys at ninja theory (assuming you work at ninja theory) are working on hellblade, so my question is, are you guys working on both hellblade AND a DmC sequel, or just focusing your attention on hellblade? either one is perfectly fine with me. and i really am glad to see this trailer. thanks so much

C'mon, between us gamers. This is no place to announce DmC 2.

berto

I Saw the Devil
F#** YEA!

OH MY F*****G GOD!

Try to censor most of the word rather than changing one letter for another so that the bloody thing looks practically the same. Yes, I know I've done it before, too, but it's become a bit of an issue lately so let's try to not get around the swear filter as much.

ON A SIMILAR NOTE:
I know emotions are high but everyone, I've seen so many **** and just after Meg made that thread about the swearing. You can, as long as all we see is **** and so but as a personal favor try to keep the swear jar as empty as you all can.

Sit down and shush. Play the goddamn games and have fun.

I don't wanna hear any more lip! Don't make me get the belt.
Keep it civil. Please remember that you don't have to like what they have to say but as long as they are not been antagonizing, vulgar, or cruel we will respect their right to say it. If you want to respond just the same then try to not be so either.

Now, if you want to hand his mother a belt and instruct her on it's many uses, that is a different story and well out of my jurisdiction.

sawy mum, didnt wanna b a party pooper

Though you should point at The Final Offer for poking at me. Invaded my personal space and made me feel violated :angel:
1. Weird

2. Don't pursue when your taunted, that's what we the mods are here for.

You're still here?
Feeding the troll only makes it stronger. Please don't start large conflicts. Everyone still wants to show their excitement and I want to give them a chance.

Oh, man, are we going to get busy.

Top Bottom