• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Anime Pics

Arwen

Lost Soul
Here's where you can submit pics of anime. Either your own work or one you have found.
I can't draw so here's a few I found.

Dante_Anime.jpg

dantewithebonyandivory.jpg

DevilMayCry.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The two last exist way before they even thought of making the anime:p

And since it's about the anime..

*Thread Moved

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wow. Those are some sexy looking Devil May Cry Anime pictures, guys. +rep RBK and Dalkin. ;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
Everyone remember in the manga Dante had a black coat? Well someone has a done a drawing of it.

LeatherBound.jpg

Here's on topic

vlcsnap-79957.jpg

vlcsnap-80295.jpg

screenshot1.png

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No it was red. Of course it had not colours but since is a clothe they made it darker to show that it has colour. But as the front page of DMC Manga: Code: 01 -Dante shows Dante with red, it is supposed to be red. After all they are exactly the same clothes he wore in the game;)

DMC3_Cover.jpg

Arwen

Lost Soul
Wrong book Tony. It's not pictured but I think in the first chapter there is a mention how everyone told Dante his black coat didn't suit him. I'll have too look through the book to get the prober quote. It's this one I was thinking about

51Y6GWVJ94L._SS500_.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Then you are the one who is wrong Dalkin. This is Devil May Cry Novel, not the manga:p
Anyway, check that, since even in this front page Dante wears red:huh:

Arwen

Lost Soul
Tony wore a bland black jacket, at odds with the cool images he usually tried to project. He looked more like an embarrassing uncle than a master mercenary.
"Just get something else to wear. You look like you're at a funeral. Just seeing you walk around in that thing makes me depressed"

Chapter 2 page 20

You're quite correct it is the novel and not the manga. I think it is still classed as manga though.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
The black coat is just messed about with on Photoshop, its not real, its manipulated. ;)

And could this be true? Could Vergil be in the anime?

vlcsnap536842dl8.png

What do you think?

Btw, this is not a definite image, as it could be a flash back or whatever, just because of this image, doesn't mean he is in the anime. ;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
We're just debating if Dante wore a black coat in one of the DMC books. There are a lot of Drawings done with him in a black coat.

Wish they had drawn it in the book though

It does look like Vergil. You can see a little of the blue coat.

Top Bottom