• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Anime/Comic book crossover thread.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i had a Bleach/DMC crossover where i would reimagine DMC characters as Bleach characters as lady was a quincy, trish was a arancar etc.

i had two more R+V ideas. One was my teenage Vergil enrolls while the other is tsukune becoming a intern at DMC between seasons 1 and 2. Just tsukune since its more of a character piece as Tsukune is trying to figure out his own reasons for fighting.

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7471468/1/Bound-by-Fate

This is one of my favorites. It's a Fairy Tail fanfiction featuring Natsu and Lisanna as the main characters, but it has crossover elements from DMC. I really love the author on putting Vergil in the story (sensing some character development for him) and how was Sparda connected to the Strauss family. And of course, Natsu holding Rebellion!

BTW, if I'm gonna make a Devil May Cry x Fairy Tail crossover, I want Vergil pair up with Kagura Mikazuchi. :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was gonna do a tekken X devil may cry crossover with Dante befriending kazuya during the first tekken tournament and having to put him down during tekken 2.

DMCGamer1989

i had a Bleach/DMC crossover where i would reimagine DMC characters as Bleach characters as lady was a quincy, trish was a arancar etc.

i had two more R+V ideas. One was my teenage Vergil enrolls while the other is tsukune becoming a intern at DMC between seasons 1 and 2. Just tsukune since its more of a character piece as Tsukune is trying to figure out his own reasons for fighting.
Are you gonna upload it? My friend wrote one with Hidan no Aria, it's called Devil May Cry: Scarlet Bullets.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8767413/1/Devil-May-Cry-Scarlet-Bullets

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Hmm. Choices. Choices. Guess if I had to choose...I'd love to see a crossover with Ano No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist, an amazing series) or Soul Eater (simply for the craic). Though personally speaking, granted I'd ever drum up the muse for, I'd write a fic crossing over DMC with Marvel chars or maybe even another favourite video game series. The trick that is both killing me and stagnating any attempts is the simple matter of trying to think of an appropriate scenario. *Sigh* One day, perhaps.

Top Bottom