• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC and DMC4 dante switch bodies?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
ok...so, i just had this idea and thought it was hilarious. say that one day (and for no reason at all) DmC dante wakes up in DMC4 dante's body and DMC4 dante wakes up in DmC dante's body.
not only would it be a fish out of water story because these two live in totally different continuities, but the tone of both their worlds are so drastically different. and seeing how they interact with the world around them would be funny. i dunno. it was just a thought

SoulSolus

I kind of feel like both would just be really indifferent about it and just set out to find their own bodies xD, one thing though is they might trip out because they'd still have the amulet :p

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I kind of feel like both would just be really indifferent about it and just set out to find their own bodies xD, one thing though is they might trip out because they'd still have the amulet :p
and they're devil triggers would be different, huh?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
i would imagine DmC dante swearing and DMC4 dante shouting Trish, thought that was Trish's doing.. i wanna see that, should be really fun to watch

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Classic Dante would probably end up looking for New Vergil just to be able to get an idea of what's going on -- that is, before trying to get back to his own reality.

SoulSolus

bad idea, vergil is a demon king now --with bigger dick..

I died when I read this. Since we're on the topic though, I imagine older dante waking up in newer Dante's body and realizing he has woken up with morning wood and saying "whoa, haven't seen that in awhile"

absolitude

"whoa, haven't seen that in awhile"

lol, dude's having too much demon fun he forgot to have human fun, or was it the chaps..

man, i wish somebody would make a fanmade something out of this.. can't expect capcom to do that..

absolitude

now hold on. y'see. the science behind a nephilim dick is quite simple actually. see--or should i not finish?

we should talk about kat's and trish's more.. okay, i'm joking, unless ofc we could? nope? off-topic? sigh..

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I think the real question here is how DmC's demons will react when DMC4 Dante's experienced demon fighting and cuh-ray-zee abilities are unleashed upon their sorry asses.
Meanwhile, I doubt DmC Dante ever paid his debts either, so he'll be right at home in DMC4 Dante

absolitude

start imagining how DmC dante reacts in devil may cry office when the door knocks in and trish entered..

so anybody gonna make a fun fanfiction on this? this would kinda meltdown the cold war on fandom

SoulSolus

Nah, there are too many creative minds out there, someone will make an H word out of it and then the internet will implode and nothing will be right anymore

Top Bottom