• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Alternate Worlds

Arwen

Lost Soul
This is all based on the idea what if Dante was a girl. Its based after DMC4 but in this universe Dante still hasn't seen her twin brother Vergil since her family had been attacked and killed by demons.

Chapter 1

Though there is this world there are other worlds that like this one have its own timeline and its own chaos. Some are like the one we know some are a little different. This is the story of one of the many different worlds there are out there and although it is the same something’s are not what you would expect.
Dante a white haired slim woman her long hair came too her waist. She had been a demon hunter for as long as she can remember since her family was attacked by demons. Her mother was human her father a demon making her have both demon and human blood running through her veins. Her twin brother Vergil hadn’t been seen since the attack which had been years ago. Half of her thought that maybe he was still alive the other half of her though like the rest of her family he was killed by the demons. As she sat down behind her desk placing her feet on the table the door opened. Dante looked at the new comer and sighed. Lady walked in looking a little too happy for her liking. “This a social call or you wanting something Lady.” Lady wasn’t known for her demon hunting skills if anything she was a bit of a liability. Dante remembered the last mission she had with Lady. It went quite well which too Dante was a miracle until they got too the last boss where Lady suddenly decided she needed too make sure the car hadn’t been stolen and did a runner leaving Dante on her own too handle things. “ Actually I have a little business that I thought you would be interested in.” Raising an eyebrow Dante looked at her with interest and slight dread. “Well you got my attention as always Lady.” Lady sat down on the table making Dante place her feet back on the ground. “Fortuna has been over run by demons. From what I hear no one goes out after dark anymore.” “I’m sure Nero can handle things since he took over the holy knights.” “You would think that but it was Nero who asked me too get you involved. He said the holy knights can’t handle what’s going on over there too many demons. Even he admits it’s too much for him too do alone.” Dante hadn’t set foot into Fortuna for some time. She remembered how people even Nero had been surprised too find out she was a woman. “Do I get too take anyone along for this little outing?” She half hoped Lady would say no or at least suggest she should take Trish.. Unlike Lady Trish had been always good at handling herself though she was hardly ever around unless something big was going on. “Well I could come along if you want.” Dante coughed a few times and smiled lightly. “No offence Lady but maybe it would be better if you erm stayed here and keep an eye on the shop.” Lady just shrugged “So you’re going too Fotuna?” “Why not sounds fun. Besides I couldn’t go and let the kid get hiss ass kicked by demons.” Dante packed her guns Ebony and Ivory as well as rebellion. “Catch you laters Lady” she said before heading out of the door. As she walked a little away from the shop she rang someone else too watch the shop as well as Lady just in case something happens. Though she had faith Lady would do what it takes too get herself out of harms way her shop was another matter.

Top Bottom