• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5: Ancient Runes-Game Concept

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Hey all...here is some art that may be on the cover of the game or something......
dmc5nicentrunes.png

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: Well, I guess. But I'd have to agree with him ;) PM me if you need any help ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The demonic army advanced swiftly on the battlefield. The demonic warriors all geared up; marching through the place and destroying all human objects in their path. It was clear that when their eyes had set onto Nero and the gang, that they were going to start to make an attack. Swords were raised, and blood was about to be shed.

Without time for witty one liners, Narcisse and Nero were drawn into the midst of brutal battle. Swords clashed, and demons cried with pain as Nero smashed them apart with Red Queen, leaving blood along the pavement. Narcisse was hacking away at some smaller types of demons, whilst Nero dealt heavy blows of damage to the larger ones.

Sending three demons up into the air all at once with his Devil Bringer, Nero was making it look easy. That was, until the larger demons arrived. Their jaws dripping with blood from their last kill. The skin of humans stuck to their fur, as they had just ravished a group of poor and innocent men.

Growling and cackling, they charged forward and jumped into the air. The wolf type demonic creatures laid down several heavy blows from their huge teeth, but Nero smacked them off from him. As the battle continued, Narcisse spotted something that would help fend off most of the demons. A nearby gas station. She fired one fire bolt towards the station, and watched as it blew apart. The rubble managed to block most of the street off; giving them more time to deal with the current enemies.

“Perhaps I should show you how things are really done” Vergil said, as he finally stepped in to help out. Unsheathing Yamato quickly, it slammed through the stomach’s of two nearby enemies. The spatter of blood went everywhere as Vergil continued to annihilate the swarms of enemies.

Nero upped his game a little, and started to rev Red Queen. He unleashed a fiery blast of rage with his sword, sending several flying up into the air. It almost rained blood onto the gang. Vergil spotted Nero’s stand on the situation, and upped his game too. Entering into Devil Trigger, he sped through an entire group of demons, and slashed them into tiny pieces.

“Huh” Nero remarked…

As if the competition between who has the better moves was being fought between Vergil and Nero; Narcisse decided to step in with one of her moves.

Opening up her wings, she sent sharp feathers flying all over the place. At the end of it all, about thirty demons hit the ground dead. Even Vergil raised his eyebrow, and looked like he was going to compliment Narcisse’s skill. But he didn’t.

Instead, he summoned one large sword, and swung it straight through the crowd of demons. As they were all impaled, he rushed forward, stabbing through more and more demons as he ran. In the end, he lifted up the huge sword that had several demons impaled onto it, and swung it once more. Sending pieces of demons flying all over the place.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes, VERY soon ;)

PS. Serious updates on my fiction and Concept... Not to mention 2 new fics I will be posting up later on ;) Stay tuned people :p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
new cutscene yea!!!!

The camera pans to a young woman who has just walked up.
However she did see the end of the battle. she is wearing, black victorian style boots, a

black leggings with lace at the bottom, a white petticoat style skirt, a pink corset, and

black lace glovettes. Her long white hair was in a braid.
Young woman:you have to top everyone, don't you, Vergil?
Vergil: You know the answer to that, Meggie.
Persephone then recongized Meg and ran to her.
Persephone: Hi! Aunty Meg! Gives Meg a big hug
Nero:I'm confused.
Narcisse: why are you confused, Nero?
Nero: *to meg* who are you?
Meg:Megara Sparda.I'm Sparda's daughter. Vergil and Dante are my brothers.
Nero: oh.The order of the sword doesn't even know you exist."
Vergil: that's because Dante and I had her removed from the forbidden text, to protect her.
Nero: Oh.well i should get going or Kryie will wonder where i am and start worrying.
*Dante and Trish stroll up*
Persephone:Bye Bye a$$hole.
Vergil: PERSEPHONE RACHEAL SPARDA!Did you seriously just say what I think you just said?!
Persephone: Opps. Sorry Daddy.* sadly dropping her head.*
Vergil: That's it, no more weekend visits with your uncle.
Dante: Hey! No Fair!She was the best student I ever had."
Vergil:Student? what other choice pharses are you teaching my five year old,bro?

Dante:It was a joke, Vergil.The student thing was a joke. Look, I must have a called a costumer an a$$hole and she picked it up. well at least she didn't say f*ck."
Trish: Vergil, I appolgize for Dante's truck driver mouth. I promise I'll make him watch his language around Persephone,from now on.
Vergil: Let's hope you keep that promise.

Dante sighs in his head...
Persephone: I am sorry I said those bad words, Daddy. I won't do it again.
Vergil: It's okay, I don't blame you...
Dante: *under breath* Nah, he blames me...
Persephone: do you blame uncle Dante then....?
Vergil: It doesn't matter who's to blame.

Dante: *in head* That's a yes then.
Trish: nobody's blaming anybody, Dante. Just next we watch her you'll try not to swear so

much right?

Dante: Right right.Uncle Dante promises to swear less.

Vergil: *gives look*

Dante: I meant. Promises to not swear at all.
Trish: *to Dante, so no one else can hear* Should we tell them the good news or question

them first?
Dante: Question.
Trish: ok. What are you up to Vergil?
Vergil: Well, sorting out all of this stuff here, why?
Trish:eek:k.why is Narcisse with you?
Vergil: She was helping out with the demon trouble, why do you ask?
Trish: Maybe because of who father is....
Vergil: Hmm... If she's a useful ally, why shouldn't she be allowed to help?
Meg: so your not trying to open the gate to hell again, Vergil?
Vergil: Are you accusing me of something?
Meg: *defensively* No.
Trish: well since there is a gate underneath the city, we were just wondering Vergil...
Vergil: Keep a close eye on me if you must. But believe me, I'm up to nothing.
Trish: *so only Dante can hear* Do you believe him?
Dante: not one bit...
Trish: well then you question him? You know him better.
Dante: then he'll think we don't trust him.
Trish: we don't, do we? ya know maybe we should just tell them the news...?
Dante: Yeah, perhaps you're right.
Meg: huh?
Narcisse: what news?
Cianissa: *smiles*
Trish: I'm pregnant.
Everyone stares at Dante and Trish with shocked expressions. Only Nero, who apparently has not left yet, speaks.
Nero: *to himself* oh great!
Dante: what do you mean, kiddo?
Nero: You reproducing is a little scary, Dante. That's all.
Dante: Someone has to keep the Legend alive.
Nero: didn't Vergil already do that?
Dante: Yeah, but you can trust me.
Nero: huh?
Narcisse: whose to say your not going to spoil this child, like Vergil spoils Persephone.
Dante: We won't spoil the kid. Not until they are at least 10.
Vergil: *ignores comment* Dante, you'd be an unreliable father.
Dante: What was that bro? You have something you'd like to tell me? Come here and whisper it in my ear.
Trish: Now now, let's behave.
Narcisse: *whispers to Persephone* Ask him for a pony.
Persephone: Daddy? Can i have a pony?
Vergil: live or stuffed?
Persephone: I don't really want one. she told me to ask. *points to Narcisse*
Vergil: *glares at Narcisse*
Narcisse: i was trying to prove a point.
Vergil: what? that i spoil my daughter.
Narcisse: yes.
Vergil: i see.
Dante: and you do spoil her. there is no doubt about that, bro?
Vergil: what are you saying?
Trish: you spoil her, Vergil. you give her everything she wants. I mean every single weekend she stays with us, it's always the same thing, if i take her shopping she wants the most the most expensive dresses. She picks out this real cute designer dress, and she says I want this aunty Trish, and she throws a temper tantrum when i refuse to buy it for her and says that you would.
Vergil: How expensive are these dresses that she picks out?
Trish: these are 5th aveune clothes,Vergil. They are like hundreds and hundreds of dollars.
Vergil: oh great. so maybe a due spoil her a little. but that's just cause i love her so much. you guys will see. you won't be mocking me in 10 months time.
Dante: Right, bro.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I love Persephone! And she is just like every other little kid, learning to swear like everyone else does. Loudly repeat swear words and embrass the hell out of her parents. (or father, in this case)

Coming soon!!
We will see Kryie. And we will meet Persephone's mother.
More Lady. Order Members plotting.....etc...

stay tunned...

Top Bottom