• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 4 teaser

Viper

Premium
http://www.unseen64.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/devil-may-cry-4-dante-e3-2005.jpg
devil-may-cry-4-dante-e3-2005.jpg

That, from my point of view, will forever and always be the best-looking Dante. Way better than the DMC4 "fat alcoholic" look we got in the end, anyway.
Excuse me, but which part of DMC4 Dante is fat? He does have broad shoulders and wider jawline than before, but otherwise he looks quite thin.
I've seen fans (mostly female) laugh and call him fat, and it actually kinda bothers me, first because it's another example of double standard, and second having more pronounced muscles (like someone who lives the life of a sword wielding demon hunter should) doesn't make one fat.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Excuse me, but which part of DMC4 Dante is fat? He does have broad shoulders and wider jawline than before, but otherwise he looks quite thin.
I've seen fans (mostly female) laugh and call him fat, and it actually kinda bothers me, first because it's another example of double standard, and second having more pronounced muscles (like someone who lives the life of a sword wielding demon hunter should) doesn't make one fat.

You're right. Also, his face, jawline included, looks much more like Reuben Lagdon's, actually. And even though he possesses those facial traits, he doesn't look fat at all :bored:

Top Bottom