• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 4 soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
I was looking on amazon ordering christmas gifts and Thought I might get my hands on the DMC4 soundtrack and they finally have an image for the sound track. I thought you guys might like seeing it.
104-0770864-2203955

Image is messing up. Hope fully this works.

Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/im...?ie=UTF8&n=5174&s=music&qid=1197839849&sr=1-1

Sorry
:)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Thanks for the image. <3 Sadly, Amazon.com is insanely expesive. 79 dollars for a damn soundtrack!? I can probably get it cheaper off of ebay, cartoon passions, or PlayAsia. :]

Joyce_Nero

Cool! ^^ Thank you for that info.
I think it's because it is an import...I mean that's why it's that expensive. As I already told you I preordered it in japan and I pay 25 Euro for it. And it's CD+DVD! ^^'' But still no tracklist yet! ;_;

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Joyce_Nero;61560 said:
Cool! ^^ Thank you for that info.
I think it's because it is an import...I mean that's why it's that expensive. As I already told you I preordered it in japan and I pay 25 Euro for it. And it's CD+DVD! ^^'' But still no tracklist yet! ;_;

As important as they make it sound, a soundtrack costing over 70 bucks is BS to me. :| I will buy it when the price comes down. I'll just do what I usually do and download a torrent for it. ;3

Joyce_Nero

Yeeeeeaaaah!! TRACKLIST! \^^/

1. Out of Darkness(Prologue)
2. The Time Has Come
3. The Hell Gate
4. Stage I
5. Sworn Through Swords
6. Stage II
7. Temptation
8. Awaken
9. The Viper
10. The idol of the "Time and Space"
11. Swipe of Sword
12. Stage III
13. Lock and Load(Blackened Angel mix)
14. The Gate is Opened
15. Shall Never Surrender(End Roll)

Shall never surrender is the song I much love! And it's on it! *bounce* Can't wait for my CD! ^^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Joyce_Nero;61630 said:
Yeeeeeaaaah!! TRACKLIST! \^^/

1. Out of Darkness(Prologue)
2. The Time Has Come
3. The Hell Gate
4. Stage I
5. Sworn Through Swords
6. Stage II
7. Temptation
8. Awaken
9. The Viper
10. The idol of the "Time and Space"
11. Swipe of Sword
12. Stage III
13. Lock and Load(Blackened Angel mix)
14. The Gate is Opened
15. Shall Never Surrender(End Roll)

Shall never surrender is the song I much love! And it's on it! *bounce* Can't wait for my CD! ^^

I love you. <3

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I found a site where you can now download it. xD
http://www.filefactory.com/file/a2cd70/

I know we should be more supportive and buy it, but 79 bucks? I don't think so, sweetie. It takes more than 60 dollars to fill up my gas tank. So I'm just going to be a lazy and download it. I eventually will buy it when the price comes down. <3

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
VI-Rainbow;61976 said:
I found a site where you can now download it. xD
http://www.filefactory.com/file/a2cd70/

I know we should be more supportive and buy it, but 79 bucks? I don't think so, sweetie. It takes more than 60 dollars to fill up my gas tank. So I'm just going to be a lazy and download it. I eventually will buy it when the price comes down. <3

Sweet Thanks for the info Now I have something to listen to while I clean my room.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I was happy someone finally uploaded it. Kudos to them, cause they sure made my day. :D Now I can have some more good music to listen to on my trip tomorrow. <3

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I could kiss you if you didnt like somewhere else lol THANKS!!!
now if only i could read german

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom