• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC 2 Theories

Onecrazymonkey1

At the end, Vergil has a redemption equals death dying moment of awesome as he solos the angels to get Dante and the girls a chance to escape.

I really like this idea and I hope Capcom makes it happen! Especially the part with little Nero dawww. You should be on the writing team. ^_^

Anyway I'm not exactly sure how I feel about Vergil dying or at least not so soon but it would be a pretty intense emotional scene if done right; it kind of reminds me of grunt in Mass Effect 3. I was shedding buckets when I thought he died in the cave but I'm just a sissy anyway. :'(

I actually wouldn't mind a scene similar to the one in the movie warrior with Dante and Vergil while fighting it out. God it made me cry..but then it might be a little too much. ha

Fwelias

I'd like it if Vergil wasn't in this one but that he'd return for the third game (if there will be one). I'd like to know more about angels though. So they could have a rebooted Arius come in. He's an angel but he has made a rebellious group of angels who are trying to recreate the ultimate nephilim, Argosax. Dante must stop this rebellious group of angels while also trying to destroy the demons that are still in the human world.
The combat system could be a lot deeper. Like instead of colored enemies forcing you to use your angel and demon powers, you could have a three style system bar going. Like if you were in the normal human mode and get to the S rank then you get a speed boost for dante. The angel mode will have it's own separate style meter and if you get that to it's S rank then your weapons get a speed boost. As for the demon you'll get a power boost. So if you get all three to S ranks then you'll just feel super powerful and it'll give you an incentive to switch between the three modes instead of forcing you like the colored enemies do. Also they could bring styles back. You'll be able to assign a style to all of Dante's forms, like you can put swordmaster to the demon part, gunslinger for human, and trickster for angel. I think that would lead to some seriously badass combos.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
The dialogue in my head pretty awesome

Vergil: (As the armies close in, and right after telling Dante to leave him and take the girls) I can handle a few overgrown birds.

Dante: Vergil, you don't have to do this.

Vergil: (smiles sadly) Yes I do.

(Dante, Lady and Kat turn to go. Vergil and Kat lock eyes for a second, then they're gone)

Angel enemy (cherub, look up the biblical description for what they look like): You can not escape.

Vergil: Ten thousand to one? You need more men (rushes into the horde, triggering the most epic Vergil gameplay, where the player just survives as long as they can until they inevitably die)

(Once player looses last of their life, cutscene activates and Vergil stumbles back cut)

Vergil: I'm not done yet! (cuts an Angel out of the sky, teleports to the next one, slashes it in half and just keeps going, killing everything in sight until he's hit in the back by a spear)

Vergil: (jerks from the hit, falls, and the angels pile on to him)

TerrorA

Really cause Azrael appeared on Darksiders to assist War.

Azrael, 8th Archangel. Angel of Death, who wields a scythe and a sword. The reaper of men. I looked all this stuff up when I was learning about Angels and Demons for something

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Azrael, 8th Archangel. Angel of Death, who wields a scythe and a sword. The reaper of men. I looked all this stuff up when I was learning about Angels and Demons for something

I know that.

But which angel is worthy enough to assist Dante in his journey?

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3

Vergil: (As the armies close in, and right after telling Dante to leave him and take the girls) I can handle a few overgrown birds.

(Dante, Lady and Kat turn to go. Vergil and Kat lock eyes for a second, then they're gone)

Angel enemy (cherub, look up the biblical description for what they look like): You can not escape.

Vergil: Ten thousand to one? You need more men (rushes into the horde, triggering the most epic Vergil gameplay, where the player just survives as long as they can until they inevitably die)

(Once player looses last of their life, cutscene activates and Vergil stumbles back cut)

Vergil: I'm not done yet! (cuts an Angel out of the sky, teleports to the next one, slashes it in half and just keeps going, killing everything in sight until he's hit in the back by a spear)

That would be epic

TerrorA

I found this on deviantart.

dante_dmc2_by_aibryce-d5skj44.jpg
DmC2 Dante

majeh116

That would be cool but just judging from Vergil's Downfall it seems Nt are going in the complete opposite direction from that XD

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
For DmC2 i want to see Vergil be evil and his good half is talking to him to try and regain control.it would be a race to find sparda and get force edge at the end Vergil and Nelo Angelo split off which would be the final boss and would be like the arkham fight where it is 2 player. Then Dante and Vergil are bros open a shop and hunt demons and help humans rebuild that which was destroyed. Nelo angelo would not be dead and as a post dlc it would show him manifest onto a man he believes is a good host. Which would set up for DmC3 where it is nero struggling to control nelo who makes him believe Dante and Vergil to be the enemy. Nelo had promised that if he did what he said he would help Nero save kyrie who is close to dying. At the end Nero gains control over him but does not get rid of him. There would be a final boss that is not Nero but a greater evil cant think of who and i dont want mundus to be brought back as a final boss.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I want Sparda to make appearances for the first time. Helping Dante save mankind and Vergil from himself (Nelo).

Nelo (Vergil's dark side) would seek out Force Edge and steal it and fulfill Vergil's desires on controlling mankind.

rupok93

I don't want another dmc 3 ending where vergil gives up his life. I want NT to take another spin on it.

Frazz

General gamer
I would like a DmC2 to basically build on gameplay from the previous game. For story though I'd like a Magneto/Xavier thing where both Dante and Vergil talk and try to reason with each other and then Vergil (in control of a demon army) attempts to open the demon world and in doing so the spirit of Mundus possesses him and at the end Dante forces Mundus' spirit out and the two shake hands and their personal conflict resumes. I'd also like the whole prison thing from the debut trailer for DmC explored.:D

Trinity Smash

During the events of VD, Dante and Kat starts to look for a place to go and hide from the demons so that Kat can heal. Then they decided to go to "The Order" hideout. Then Dante thinks that what if he opens his own shop and take requests from people to hunt demons, but he doesn't know what to call his shop.Meanwhile, Vergil plans to take over the human world with his demon army and Dante tries to stop him at first but he won't be able to because of the power he gained during the events of Vergil's Downfall. Vergil then starts making chaos in the human world while Dante seeks help from Phineas and tell Dante how he can defeat Vergil. Phineas tells Dante that he should seek help from the angels but he doesn't know if the angels will offer him help because of him being a nephilim. Dante goes into the Heaven Gate to talk to the angels but they refuse to help him. Dante reasons with them but still didn't help them. Dante then faces all the demons all by himself and has to go through 1000 floors of hell. After he defeats all of them, Vergil is waiting for him on the top of the place(anywhere). Dante loses again to Vergil but he goes into some place kinda like VD and he meets Sparda and Eva to guide him through and help him obtain power to defeat Vergil. A new and powerful Dante comes back to real life and faces Vergil one last time. Vergil finally loses from Dante and obtained more power than he expected. He then comes back to the shop with Phineas, but when they come back, Kat was gone. Then DmC 3.

I didn't check for any mistakes, so just tell me if I made any.

Top Bottom