• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 2 Promo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstwntd611

Ive had this game for god no's how long and havnt really played, just left it in the cupboard until today i saw sumit about DMC and looked up what this game was all about,, like i said ive got this promo edition and just wondered if it was rare or worth anything??? id be thankful if some1 got back to me :D :D

chrz in advance

coverfront.jpg

The dark knight

BLOODY HELL!I've never heard of it.......sounds cool.If you sell it on ebay I will try to buy it if it has any special features.

Virgil

i like the art and everything too bad the game sucks i wouldn't expect you to get too much for it maybe 17-20$ tops

mstwntd611

I'll have a look and see if theres any special features, i know that there is different costumes "Diesel" ones.
Ive seen one on ebay for 65 quid.

Im not sure if i want to sell it or not i meen its not everyday that you come across a rare game like this is it ?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Why dont you play the game????
Thats what I would do. And I wouldnt sell it... it maybe rare.
And by the way, Ive never heard of a promo edition ever before.

mstwntd611

Yeah i do play it, the game is F'in brilliant lol i dont normally play this type of game im a motor sport kinda guy lol NFS especily :>

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, but if you really play DMC3, Im telling ya from experience man.
You WILL get hooked. This game is totally wicked!!
...Sorry... Im just overegaggerating again. My bad.
But really, play the normal DMC2 first then this one. You may find a difference.
If only you could pass it tom me from the computer....

mstwntd611

well atm i cnt use the xbox or ps2 cos ma mum has decided to hide the remotes lol dont bother me really just whan i get bored, i dont think they've invented teleporting yet mate lool

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
...Teleporting?
Well anyway, I never heard of Promo edition.
Though, can you tell me what is so cool about the game?

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
what is different from the special dmc2 and regular dmc2? o and the diesel costumes are available on the regular dmc2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom