• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC 2 might not be from NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
To be fair, it happens to us who like DmC as well. :/ just not as much, although I agree, Cherry is not a troll...just she's standing beside what she believes in.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
She's trolling for being entitled to her own opinion?...

I quote Marionette Cherry: "I agree. **** Donte.

Oh no! We wouldn't want a woman to think you're a total chump, would we, Dunte??"

Such an objective, non bias, and informing opinion, worthy of being liked on Devil May Cry.org

Terrutas

But you get to decide which posts are worthy and unworthy, right?
If you don't like DmC, you're a troll and a hater and you should burn in hell.

If you like DmC, you're an objective and informative person who needs to be cherished.

Such is the Devil May Cry community.

You know, I heard there's a Ninja Theory forum.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
More so than any of you circlejerking assholes. That's for sure.

I'd even go as far as to say it's objective. :^) I must be trolling!

In that case, I can say that DMC4 "Dente" is a ****ing bi-curious midlife-crisis Cowboy who wants to have sex with his mother and Nero is a 13 year old rip off of Dante with less personality than his non-demonic arm.

But you guys can't say anything back to me! Because its my opinion and I'm definitely not trolling!

Terrutas

In that case, I can say that DMC4 "Dente" is a ******* bi-curious midlife-crisis Cowboy who wants to have sex with his mother and Nero is a 13 year old rip off of Dante with less personality than his non-demonic arm.

But you guys can't say anything back to me! Because its my opinion and I'm definitely not trolling!
Trolling isn't being immature. There's a huge difference between the two.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Trolling isn't being immature. There's a huge difference between the two.
You're right.

Having an opinion doesn't mean being an immature prick in the process. Cherry wasn't being one, and because you disagree with her, she's a troll. She's also not a human being either.

You guys are a disgrace.

Ters

This is some Doctor Who ****.
I think it's a close enough comparison \(`~`)/ Donte even has a ripoff of Nero's grab mechanics and that awful node-based platforming

That and they both try too hard to be cool, edgy and angry-at-the-world punks

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I think it's a close enough comparison \(`~`)/ Donte even has a ripoff of Nero's grab mechanics and that awful node-based platforming

That and they both try too hard to be cool, edgy and angry-at-the-world punks
The only thing, is that I notice that DmC Dante has a reason to try too hard to be those.
Nero, if there is, I don't see it.
Which brings me to another weird theory, but that is best to keep to myself.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
And you guys rip on us for disliking him solely by hair color? (Which isn't even true) when you get all worked up about a name spelling?

I couldn't help but laugh.

That's aside from the point.

Coming into a standard thread, ruining it by calling him Dunte and some immature BS is not exercising your right to free speech, its just plain being an asshole.

Do I come into the DMC4 sub forum, start yelling "DENTE AND NORO SAVE KORIE" and then fall back on "stop hating on my opinion!"? No.

I've had this argument with you idiots so many times. Its not fair to come into the DmC forum if you don't have anything constructive to say. Calling him Dunte is not constructive. I would understand if you said something like "I wish the animations were faster," because that's a valid complaint that a lot of us have as well.

But coming in here, and saying how much better Uncle Dante is, is just plain weak. Its a ****ing reboot. If you don't like it, get over it. If you want to circlejerk over how "bad" NT is and how bad "Donte" is there's a whole ****ing board on 4chan called /v/ which you can go to. Respect other people's tastes.

Terrutas

That's aside from the point.

Coming into a standard thread, ruining it by calling him Dunte and some immature BS is not exercising your right to free speech, its just plain being an asshole.
You're quite butthurt about that, aren't you.
Where was she immature? And show me aside from disagreeing with you. If you even know what that means.

Do I come into the DMC4 sub forum, start yelling "DENTE AND NORO SAVE KORIE" and then falling back on "stop hating on my opinion!"? No.
Wouldn't mind if you do. It would just prove my point about how immature you are.

I've had this argument with you idiots so many times. Its not fair to come into the DmC forum if you don't have anything constructive to say. Calling him Dunte is not constructive. I would understand if you said something like "I wish the animations were faster," because that's a valid complaint that a lot of us have as well.
'Constructive' being 'positive' or..?
We've said things beyond constructive, but obviously that'll fly over your head because it's convenient.

But coming in here, and saying how much better Uncle Dante is, is just plain weak. Its a ******* reboot. If you don't like it, get over it. If you want to circlejerk over how "bad" NT is and how bad "Donte" is there's a whole ******* board on 4chan called /v/ which you can go to. Respect other people's tastes.
We're not the ones circlejerking, you are. You attempt at silencing any criticism towards DmC, Ninja Theory and your perfect character by your numbers and repeated arguments that hold barely to no weight.

Ters

Respect eachother's tastes said the guy using bisexuality as a negative point to attack a fictional character because he's throwing a tantrum about video games (`x`)

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Respect eachother's taste said the guy using bisexuality as a negative point to attack a fictional character because he's throwing a tantrum about video games (`x`)

It was my opinion. I'm allowed to have an opinion. I can call Dente a bisexual cowboy with an Oedipal Complex and Nero the foot from Monty Python, and its as valid as your opinion to call Dante "Donte," nor is it immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom