• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC 2 might not be from NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Missing work, in bed, sick, watching movies, playing Injustice:Gods Among Us, and chatting in a forum. Not too exciting lol.
Hey, I hope you feel better dude. And ooh, nice! How is Injustice anyway? I'm just going to assume that you're a DC fan... *hopes I'm right* I've just been chilling, is all.

on the computer
what am I doing with my life?
Being SSStylish.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
tumblr_m1vw6rDq5z1qdp8rso1_500.gif

I found puppies running on a treadmill.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Hey, I hope you feel better dude. And ooh, nice! How is Injustice anyway? I'm just going to assume that you're a DC fan... *hopes I'm right* I've just been chilling, is all.
Injustice is amazing. I'm both a DC and Marvel fan. My favorite DC hero is probably Green Arrow. Pretty good with him in the game now.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Injustice is amazing. I'm both a DC and Marvel fan. My favorite DC hero is probably Green Arrow. Pretty good with him in the game now.
Awesome. I'll probably check it out then. I enjoy good fighters, and oh, same here. Mine has to be Batman. Green Arrow's pretty kickass too.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
He kisses ass too much. He's not even willing to admit the flaws of a product he likes.

I've already stated several times in this forum that I'm willing to admit the flaws of DmC. In fact, I already have. So don't even try to use that as an argument.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I like both DC and Marvel too. Favourite right now in DC is Harely Quinn since they started up the New 52 for Suicide squad. In Marvel, I really like Daken and Nightcrawler.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Awesome. I'll probably check it out then. I enjoy good fighters, and oh, same here. Mine has to be Batman. Green Arrow's pretty kickass too.
It's a great fighter. Has a lot of depth to it and it really feels like a true superhero experience as well. I also love Batman A LOT but Green Arrow was just able to push a teeny bit higher than him. My favorite superhero hands down will always be Spider-Man. I'm a die hard Spidey fanatic and I've loved that character ever since I was a wee lad.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
It's a great fighter. Has a lot of depth to it and it really feels like a true superhero experience as well. I also love Batman A LOT but Green Arrow was just able to push a teeny bit higher than him. My favorite superhero hands down will always be Spider-Man. I'm a die hard Spidey fanatic and I've loved that character ever since I was a wee lad.
Is Azrael in Injustice? :O

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I have a major crush on Harley Quinn.
I think she's cool, plus I love how they explore her relatioship with Joker in Suicide squad. But I pretty much like any incarnation of her from games to cartoons. I even have a Harely fancy dress outfit that I wore for Halloween.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Sounds like a sweet deal. So... It's a no brainer that you love Arkham City. <3 Best superhero game ever. I always thought Spider-Man 2 was the best one before the Arkham series though. Thoughts on Arkham Origins? And yeah, Spidey's great. Thoughts on TASM Issue #700?

And oh yes... Harley Quinn. Mr. J is a lucky bast ard.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I think she's cool, plus I love how they explore her relatioship with Joker in Suicide squad. But I pretty much like any incarnation of her from games to cartoons. I even have a Harely fancy dress outfit that I wore for Halloween.
Some people don't care for the New 52 design of Harley. They say it makes her look like a prostitute. I don't mind it because I still think she's sexy. The full body jester outfit too though was sexy in its own right. I love Harley.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Is Azrael in Injustice? :O
I'd love for him to be in that game.

...and you probably already know why I like that name so much... :shifty:

No but the roster is pretty big already though with more on the way. Lobo was confirmed as first DLC and I'm guessing Martian Manhunter will be the next.

So, instead of Awesome Insane Angel of Death we get... two aliens. Eh.

I just never saw the appeal in those characters. Sorry.

You said it last week. Multiple times. To Alchemist. Or anyone else who didn't happen to agree with your opinion.

Point me in the right direction when I said it last week, please.

Oh. My. God. I just posted a vid on why. His lines are actually clever, and sound like something a real person would say. Not a cardboard-cutout cartoon. And he actually has a believable character arc.

Are real people half angels and half demons? Sorry. I don't think I've ever met someone who acts like Donte. If someone spoke to me the way he did I wouldn't BELIEVE a guy like that actually exists. It's just nonsense.

Unlike Dunte, who just remains a douchebag throughout his entire journey.

I agree. **** Donte.

Oh no! We wouldn't want a woman to think you're a total chump, would we, Dunte??

Here, just watch this combo vid. Of course, it won't be as fast as DMC4 in your opinion, but I personally still find it fun to watch.

Considering how Ninja Theory wanted it to be accessible to just about anyone, and made aerial combat the main focus hence why jump cancelling is so easy to pull off it's not really impressive. DmC will never be truestyle.

Stop asking me what makes Dante such a great character. I've already responded. And this is the second time. Honestly, it's like talking to a child.

Wow, what a douche bag. Good thing we're never going to see Donte ever again. :)

I'm sure it was. You're in the throes of ecstasy anytime there's bad news regarding DmC.

I gotta admit, It's music to my ears.

Like I said before, people like you will always use the sales as a last line of defense. You have nothing better to offer.

except the numerous times I've pointed out how flawed it is compared to the original series. The sales numbers are just the icing on the cake. <3

And since you have gone out of your way to convince people to not buy DmC, that means you are working for Platinum...

See? All I said you receive paychecks from their marketing. No different from when you accused me (and Alchemist) of working for NT.

I'd kill to work for platinum actually.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Some people don't care for the New 52 design of Harley. They say it makes her look like a prostitute. I don't mind it because I still think she's sexy. The full body jester outfit too though was sexy in its own right. I love Harley.
I think she looks fine in her new outfit. Prostitute wouldn't be the first word I use when I saw her new look. Besides, I'm just as much into her characterisation as her clothing. She's just such a fascinating character to me considering her origin story and her ongoing struggle with her feelings for Joker.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Sounds like a sweet deal. So... It's a no brainer that you love Arkham City. <3 Best superhero game ever. I always thought Spider-Man 2 was the best one before the Arkham series though. Thoughts on Arkham Origins? And yeah, Spidey's great. Thoughts on TASM Issue #700?

And oh yes... Harley Quinn. Mr. J is a lucky bast ard.
Can't wait for Arkham Origins. I'm going to go through Arkham City and Asylum again before that come out. And yes, Spider-Man 2 is one of the best superhero games of all time.

As for that issue 700, I'm wondering why does Marvel seem to hate Peter so much? I'm still on the fence about Miles Morales replacing Peter in Ultimate. And I've read The Superior Spider-Man and it's got me on the fence as well. I like it and hate it at the same time. SpideyOck makes for some ridiculous moments that turn out to be very amusing but, it's also very weird and just messed up when he's trying to get in to MJ's pants every 5 minutes. Dan Slott better not go that far because he'd be freaking crazy and stupid to have that scene happen. *shivers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom