• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC/Extra Content Wishlist and Hopes

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Itsuno outright claimed if there is demand they will add other characters. So we all know the obvious picks from the fanbase. Vergil, Trish, Lady, and Lucia. Yeah lets get that out of the way.

So I want to make a thread gauging what OTHER content (whether it can be DLC or hopefully in the game) whether it be other characters, weapons, modes, stages/scenarios, costumes, weapon skins, etc.

I'll start as an example and make it brief (don't have to follow my example)

Characters

DE838BE42B038389DEB78332FF357CC1B23783C5

Playable Nico (will explain how this can work later)

Weapons
maxresdefault.jpg

kisspng-devil-may-cry-4-lucifer-weapon-dante-devil-may-cry-5abd056d107d72.3237124015223371330676.jpg

Modes

A Dedicated Boss Fight and Boss Rush Mode (LIKE HOW IS THIS SO HARD TO DO CAPCOM!!!)

Something like RE6 Onslaught Mode would be cool.

Costumes

All of Dante's outfits.
nn.jpg

And their respective DT if possible

Weapon Skins

Alastor for Rebellion (Lightning effect plus Air Raid and Vortex)
Ifrit for Balrog (can keep stances but add/swap-in Meteor and Inferno)
Beowulf for Balrog (replace the flames effect with light effect and add/swap-in Zodiac, Hammer, and Tornado)

Classic DMC1 Skins for Shadow and Griffin so they can resemble their DMC1 counterparts more closely.

Misc/Bonus

Would love it if the tracks for DMC X Judgement, DMC HR arrangements, and the DMC4 pachislot were made available to use for battle tracks.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Different outfits. Color swap doesn’t count an LDK has been overused an looked awful in DMC4 so it left a bitter after taste and it don’t want that anymore.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
A standalone case of the week dlc.
Nero tries to find out info on his mom.
DMC/DmC crossover (could also be crossover between another capcom property).
V gets a costume pack and an episode dlc to himself.
A return to Fortuna episode for Nero.
Enzo/Morrison/Patty tries their hand at demon hunting.
Beryl from the second light novel pops up.
Kyrie joke dlc where she fights like Fiona from Shrek.
Dante teams up with the ghost of Grue, his mercenary partner from the 1st light novel. Or one of Grue's remaining daughters.

Edit- a yokai tries to protect modern day japan from a demon.
An Urizen based DLC.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
an LDK has been overused an looked awful in DMC4

It looked great in DMC4, as did all the DMC3 stuff in the higher definition MT Framework, like Vergil's DT and Lady's outfit.

Part of me wanted Nelo Angelo as well and still does for DMC5.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Preferably little to none. If I'm paying full price for a game then I expect it to feel complete. DLC should only be relegated to cosmetic things like skins or extra music, never things like campaigns that could have easily been in the product itself. :bored:

Just my two cents...

Reactions: gmc

gmc

Preferably little to none. If I'm paying full price for a game then I expect it to feel complete. DLC should only be relegated to cosmetic things like skins or extra music, never things like campaigns that could have easily been in the product itself. :bored:

Just my two cents...
this, I dont get why its so hard to make a complete game nowadays

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Just my two cents...

This is generally a wishlist for any extra content you would like in the game. I put DLC in there so it can expand the scope of what could make it. This is generally what would you like to have added to DMC5 that would make the experience better for you.

Its possible to put out a complete game based on what the developers want to put in there and still work on DLC down the line (a good handful of games does this well like the Witcher, Monster Hunter World, etc). It doesn't even have to be DLC it could be some content for a Special Edition.

I see where you are coming from but I feel the reverse. Cosmetics and music are usually what I prefer to be in the game (or free updates) since those are easy to make. And stuff that adds or extends gameplay (other characters, stages, campaigns) should come later down the line and have a good amount of effort put into them.

If Capcom does bombard DMC5 with cosmetic DLC I hope they give us the option to buy them with Red Orbs (make them insanely expensive if you have to they did it with SF5 and RE6 and those games bombed or failed to meet their expectations).

Now is there anything you would like in particular @Lain

Reactions: gmc

DarkSlayer54

I'd just want more weapons / costumes.

I'd honestly pay for a deep control scheme customization system, though. It would be a lot of work on their part, but if it allows me to assign inputs for each individual move... and craft a hybrid scheme more similar to DmC, then I'd gladly pay 5 bucks for it.

Sean Gow

I’d love to see a DmC Dante outfit for Nero and a a Kat outfit for Nico, or even Lady.

I’d love to see every outfit we’ve ever had for Dante, that would be amazing.
It’s funny, everyone bashes DMC 2 but Dante was so f*cking cool looking in that game!
I still think that’s my favourite look of his so far.

Obviously everyone wants to see a playable Vergil so that’s a no brainier.
But I’d love to see alternate costumes for him.
I know we haven’t had many for him so far but what about the ones we got in DMC 3 like coatless Vergil and stuff? But with extra ones too. Vergil on his travels with his cloak.. we could have another hood taunt on our hands here! Haha!
I’d like to see a DmC skin for him too. I loved his coat and the way he actually ended up looking towards the end of the game when he’d unlocked his true potential and he had spectral hair and was glowing and stuff. That sh*t was f*cking demonic!

We could go on forever about our wish list couldn’t we

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
TVtropes wanted DMC5 to be Itsuno helping Kamiya finishing Scalebound. There's a cool pitch for a dragon partner ie. a former guardian of humanity or a slave that Sparda freed back in the day.

So I'd be cool with that.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'd like new characters who are the next generation of demon hunters. A new summoner after V.

Lady has Dante's gunslinger style.

We need others who are Tricksters & Royal Guards. If there are already Swordmasters too.

Top Bottom