• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC Devil Trigger?!

- The True Nephilim -

Devil Trigger Expert
I was just playing with the costumes today, and I noticed the devil triggers are really..bad, they just put little red sparks every second, he looks the exact same, no veins, bright red colors, or even eye color. I dunno if it's just my game or something, does devil trigger look good to you guys for the DLC costumes?

AlchemistFromEden

I was just playing with the costumes today, and I noticed the devil triggers are really..bad, they just put little red sparks every second, he looks the exact same, no veins, bright red colors, or even eye color. I dunno if it's just my game or something, does devil trigger look good to you guys for the DLC costumes?
its very hard to remodel things like that on new character models EVEN if the facial model is reused

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
Was hoping they would do something different with the DT for the new skins, not really a big deal for me but still kinda disappointing.

Rukhal

I thought that someone said that Classic Dante was gonna have an old school Devil Trigger.

AlchemistFromEden

ReRave

smug jerk
yes it is, are you really gonna tell me, and animation major, what's difficult and what's not?
I do not believe you are an animation major, but I do believe, that swapping the body model would not affect the face model at all. Standard face model changes with DT. There's literally nothing that change about the face model in the other costumes, therefore DT should be displayed properly.

AlchemistFromEden

I do not believe you are an animation major, but I do believe, that swapping the body model would not affect the face model at all. Standard face model changes with DT. There's literally nothing that change about the face model in the other costumes, therefore DT should be displayed properly.
the DT texture has to look good and has to occur look exactly the same every time dante does it, with the new costumes, there are different textures so they'd have to use redo the textures for DT and the costumes as well, and yes, i AM an animation major, at uarts

ReRave

smug jerk
the DT texture has to look good and has to occur look exactly the same every time dante does it, with the new costumes, there are different textures so they'd have to use redo the textures for DT and the costumes as well,
Face model, ergo the textures doesn't change. Sure, you'll have to change the color palette of the clothes, but we didn't discuss that now, did we?

and yes, i AM an animation major, at uarts
At the age of 19 you hardly have any practical experience or any knowledge about the field beyond the barest basics, even if you are an animator as you claim to be. That's not how studies work (I study media marketing and sales).
So pretty please with sugar on top, drop the act.

AlchemistFromEden

Face model, ergo the textures doesn't change. Sure, you'll have to change the color palette of the clothes, but we didn't discuss that now, did we?

At the age of 19 you hardly have any practical experience or any knowledge about the field beyond the barest basics, even if you are an animator as you claim to be. That's not how studies work (I study media marketing and sales).
So pretty please with sugar on top, drop the act.
first of all my age has nothing to do with my experience, secondly who the hell are you to tell me what i've learned(nice try using my profile against me) since i've been doing it since i was 13, which is why i higher level animation classes, and thirdly, if you want the veins so bad then do it yourself or try not to bitch when the dlc is more expensive if they had done what you're suggesting

Top Bottom