• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dissidia May Cry: Judgement

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
I'm saying Dissidia worked because of amount of projectile moves + characters flying. In close combat where most rely on swords and not on magic I think 2d game can be better
Actually quite a number of characters in Dissidia use magic. Every character in dissidia has at least one magic attack/skill (with the only exception being Tidus and Jecht). The majority of the villains in DFF are heavy magic users as well as the likes of Shantotto, Terra, and Yuna...so what exactly about a Dissidia-style DMC fighting does not work exactly?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Actually quite a number of characters in Dissidia use magic. Every character in dissidia has at least one magic attack/skill (with the only exception being Tidus and Jecht). The majority of the villains in DFF are heavy magic users as well as the likes of Shantotto, Terra, and Yuna...so what exactly about a Dissidia-style DMC fighting does not work exactly?
That's pretty much what I've said. DMC is more about close-quarter combat and not magic moves like FF

Top Bottom