• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Different DMC 5 consept

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
:cool:hey legendry69 thats what i was thinkin' too when i started makin' the concept, but i'm not sure about the story after DMC 4 though.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
ok so far i see from my perspective that u guys are talkin' about the characters but what about the enemies & and bosses that Sparda is facin'.

legendry69

I don't think so anybody would like to fight again with Nevan, Beowulf and Berial since we've beat 'em with DANTE.

hey frnds, just tell me that DMC5 is confirm to be release.
And if it is when will be released?

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
hey I don't think that bringing back bosses is such a good idea. They did that in DMC2 when you fought Phantom and Griffon when he was included in Argosax. I wish they had a cinematic for the return of Phantom.

For Example
(Dante walks foward and Phantom appears Dante turns around)
Dante: "Well, looks whos back for some more! I thought you whould of given up when I kicked you back to the demonworld."

Phantom: "YOU! I WAS DEFEATED BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE THE SON OF SPARDA. BUT THIS TIME I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE AND DEFEAT YOU!

DANTE: "Is that a fact, well then I guess I should get this show started".

Phantom: "YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME THIS TIME I SHALL PROVAIL!"

DANTE: "Will see about that, won't we!"

(Dante begins to charge at Phantom with his sword drawn.)

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
I have a idea at first I wanted to change my mind but it wanted other DMC fans think about this. Sparda wears a monacle eye and it whould be nice if it was use to see through walls or see zoom in from a distance. I named it Horascope as a starter but what do you guys think, is it a good idea or not?

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
Maybe it could seek out hidden things like Nero's devil bringer. Hell, maybe the monocle could be the spirit that possessed Nero's arm. A small part of Sparda's power and whatnot.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
nice idea SaaR....the monocle sounds good...i like this whole concept..keep up the good work Spardacan.....if u want to see probably the best dmc5 concept, see Lord of Darkness's...it's the best...it can help u with some ideas....maybe some inspiration...but u, myfriend....urs ranks way at the top of my book...nice

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Abaddon boss concept:

Okay first the Cut scene:
Sparda walks in a dark foggy and moderately large courtyard. Suddenly when sparda walks in the center of the courtyard a bright redish purple circle w/ seven symbols around it appears. Showing Sparda's back a spinning scythe moves towards Sparda but but jumps up and does a side flip then he turns around. Then a dark blue vortex and Abaddon appears with a hood not showing his face. His body is smoking w/ dark energy he extends one arm and then the scythe in a blue evaporating glow.

Dialogue:
(Sparda turns squinting in disgust)
Sparda:So you have come to "reap" the benefits for your master Mundus' wishes.
(Abaddon points his scythe towards Sparda as if taunting him, and then raises it and starts spinning it)
Sparda:So this is how its going to turn out if it is your wish to defeat me then you are a fool!
(Abaddon stops spinning his scythe and stops at an angle and puts on a mask with no mouth and skreeches)

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Sorry the last one is lengthy but this next one just explains a litte more on what this boss does.

Abaddon-His basic ability is that he switches masks when damaged in a certain amount the fight begins w/ him floating up and a freaky tree w/ faces of people in agony resembling the people who commited suicide. And just spins his scythe and throws it at you.

Mask abiltities:
The 1st mask w/ no mouth (kinda looks like the phantom of the opera mask except it covers both his eyes) It just used to spin his scythe to throw it.

The 2nd looks almost like the has a expression of agony but the jaw is extended but it ain't white like Scream it's dark blue with a some gashes on it. Abaddon loses his scythe and starts charging at you and tries to grab you if it does it explodes a suicide attempt.

The 3rd looks like a half face cut diagonally the expression resembles hate so it looks sorta angry. He will be given a fast speed and starts slashing you in a combo like style.

There is one thing I almost forgot to put he will occasionally start melting in to a ground to disappear and appear in a different part of the courtyard. There are some more masks but I'm still working on those but he starts using those 3 this meaning there are 2 fights but later in the game.

legendry69

hey, i didn't get onething!! WHY all of U are lookin forward to see SPARDA in action¿¿. This is absurd to bring SPARDA back. VERGIl would be more fun if capcom bring VERGIL's story on spotlight, don't u agree¿

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
spardacan...ur are an amazing artist...keep up the goodwork...u and LoD should wrok together..he has concepts, but u have the enemies and stories down pat....good work....keep 'em coming

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
well legendry69 wasn't having corrupt Virgil in bloody palace enough and the yamato katana is still used, and another thing the Nercos demon rival guy has sort of a dark slayer ability at least GamblingGambitCloud likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom